• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Princess of Power
Reaction score
A couple of granola biscuits with almond butter and some Powerade. I had to have something on my stomach to take my antibiotics.

running on a loop
Reaction score
Some Japanese pan noodles with parmesan crusted chicken and some blood orange San Pellegrino.

running on a loop
Reaction score
A turkey bacon ranch sandwich, some jalapeno chips, and a chia banana boost smoothie with peanut butter from Tropical Smoothie.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Another granola biscuit with almond butter and some cranberry juice. Again, taking antibiotics is so much fun.

running on a loop
Reaction score
Some nachos with corn salsa and some Minute Maid lemonade.

running on a loop
Reaction score
Cabbage, peppers, and potatoes with teriyaki sauce and orange Gatorade.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Bunker Hill Cream Top Maple Milk for my post-med evening drink. Helps lull me to sleep more easily.

"I don't care."
Reaction score
A katsu burger. Basically a breaded chicken burger with katsu sauce and a few prawn crackers on the side.

"uhmm.... Meow!"
Reaction score
Sushi, various kinds, after work meal

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
Pasta with griller crumbles, diced peppers, and marinara sauce along with a large bottle of orange Gatorade.

"uhmm.... Meow!"
Reaction score
I had a bowl of muesli before heading out to work

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
A sandwich.
Chicken schnitzel with lettuce and fried onions topped with hummus, jalapeño sauce, and ranch dressing, all in a pretzel bun.
Absolutely delicious.