• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

a frozen Snickers bar... I put in the freezer so the slightly melting chocolate would harden... fell asleep in my night time and forgot all about it, found in the morning when adding water to ice cube tray - chocolate bar was in it's location

sweet and spicy chicken Galbi, and extra spicy Kimchi
20200823_124024.jpg

and had Mango Bubble tea to drink
20200823_123944.jpg

have to save the next meal for tomorrow after work
if I spend $20 or more, I would get a free Tofu Korean Rice with the meal, got two meals about $10.50 USD each, and a bubble tea for $5 USD, got the free tofu rice... it was too much food, no one else in my family likes Korean food, i got enough meal for two days....

in a way - had a craving for authentic Korean food
ordered it from a local Korean restaurant in Seattle

Last edited:
had 6 tacos - 3 asada, and 3 al pastor
and 2 sopes
and almost forgot, also ordered an hibiscus tea to drink

-sopes not in photo-
of course the young Vee kits aren't going to eat the spicy jalapenos or the onions
20200830_170849.jpg

today I had 'Steak Ranchero' which is slightly spiky steak cut into small strips, cooked with some peppers and spices... had rice, beans, and salad as the side, some spicy chipotle sauce separate
20200904_173139.jpg

and Esquite as well, which is corn, with mayonnaise, cheese, and chili powder

I guess we haven't eaten anything in the last couple of weeks - :LOL: - or to embarrassing to share them

I had tteokbokki and mango bubble tea

Back
Top Bottom