• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Two melatonin gummies.

Not gonna lie, I look forward to them every night because they actually taste really good.

made myself a tasty pizza after work -

Mushroom Spinach Alfredo pizza

I ate a burrito and I also had a banana I prepared for myself but the banana rolled off my plate and fell on the floor. I had to put the banana down the garbage disposal since it fell on the floor and that was a waste of good food :(

fried chicken for breakfast
with barbecue sauce

A cup of tea and a bowl of pan fried cauliflower. That probably sounds a bit odd, but I think it tastes amazing.

Venison salami on organic bread, and just now two Italian biscuits. Someone please tug me off this chair and chain me to the indoors exercise bike so that I can feel justified in digesting the whole packet of biscuits.

Doritos with jalapeno cheese dip and bean dip

at the moment still eating the Doritos... ran out of both dips

Back
Top Bottom