• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

had a baked potato and two sunny-side up eggs

had some Americanized "Chinese style food"
general tsao, chicken teriyaki, an egg roll, and chow mein

A homemade burrito with fajita-spiced grilled chicken and chorizo, plus cheese, lettuce, salsa, guacamole, beans, rice, sour cream and jalapenos. Been craving one all week after reminiscing about a wonderful little burrito/taco place I used to frequent during my university years.

Last edited:
I'm not Hebrew, but had some tasty chocolate covered Halvah, love the taste of it

a cinnamon raisin bread with berry flavor cream cheese
so good - now an Andes Chocolate mint

Back
Top Bottom