• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

A couple slices of the white pizza from California Pizza (the frozen one that you can get from the grocery store though) with some ranch dressing and fruit punch Gatorade.

earlier had a meatball sandwich,not from Subway, bought the ingredients at the grocery store
on ciabatta bread

at the moment just having some popcorn and hot chocolate

Four steak tacos with extra fresh made avocado hot salsa

Sugar cookie for dessert

pizza with parmesan crust and buffalo sauce with fried chicken, bleu cheese, and anchovies as toppings. And a cherry pepsi.

baked potato with a spicy mustard topping

I had Korean Japchae with a spicy bok choy kimchi, it was super spicy, it made my eyes water for a while, and tongue 'burn' too
20200131_120726.jpg
Kimchi was so spicy, that not even Vee will try it
20200131_121610.jpg

at the moment just having ice cream
vanilla and chocolate ice cream with brownie batter flavored swirls, and a bit of brownie pieces
20200131_125710.jpg

had General Tsao and Chow Mein and a pork bun, so good

just finishing up with ice cream

had some spaghetti and meatballs.... at the moment just having some Biscoff cookie butter

earlier had some beef tacos - for dessert had mazapan, which is a peanut marzipan mix

had half a footlong sandwich, not from Subway, I bought all the ingredients at the grocery store and made it myself - also had some 'mazapanes' for dessert

Currently drinking a Sierra Mist, but the last thing I ate was a cheese and grilled onion quesadilla last night for dinner.

Back
Top Bottom