• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Currently having some chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream as I type this, and I've got apple juice and Mike's Hard Lemonade to drink.

Currently drinking the Ginger sparkling water from Whole Foods (365 brand). I haven't had pop in years, but this is certainly the closest sparkling water to pop I have ever had, but with added spice.

French vanilla cappuccino
Jeez, I really MISS cappuccinos. If I only knew about the pandemic before it happened, I would have bought myself an expresso machine or something. I'm stuck with regular coffee, which I love... but I love cappuccinos just as much.

last I had was some baked beans with cheddar cheese

Some "japanese" peanuts. I don't know if this is a thing elswhere, but where I from these peanuts are roasted and with a coat of flour on top. They are actually delicious.

I'm eating a spicy variety (enchilados).

Jeez, I really MISS cappuccinos. If I only knew about the pandemic before it happened, I would have bought myself an expresso machine or something. I'm stuck with regular coffee, which I love... but I love cappuccinos just as much.
Sorry for the very late reply. I don't buy drinks pre-made when it comes to caffeine, I prefer buying them in powder form and making them at home in the morning when I have woken up. Have cut down on my caffeine intake a lot, I usually drink black tea with honey on most mornings now when I can and drinking coffee type drinks much less.

Back
Top Bottom