• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Last two episodes of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl to air in September: Anime serie

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Last two episodes of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl to air in September: Anime series to ...

The last two episodes of the DP series, entitled as 「ポケモンドクター・タケシ!」 Pokémon Doctor - Takeshi! & 「思い出はパール!友情はダイヤモンド!!」 Memories are Pearls! Friendship is Diamond!! are set to air on 2nd and 9th September respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Sanic Hegehog

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score
Re: Last two episodes of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl to air in September: Anime s

So Brock is going to leave for like the 4th time, hopefully this time it's not a red herring like the previous times.

Synthaphone

Reaction score
Re: Last two episodes of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl to air in September: Anime s

Sounds like he's gonna become a doctor... i have a feeling he's going. I mean, his personality is just a bunch of gags now. He lost any personality that he previously had.

Der_Neuevenmenschen

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

No climatic final battle with Cynthia? wut?!

winstein

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score

Seeing as I had came to the scene (as in start watching the anime) quite late in the series' run, I guess I wouldn't miss Brock as much as long-time fans of the show. I just thought that losing to the champion in an episode is not so climatic, but I guess I would need to see for myself to prove myself wrong on that one.

KidWithTheGoldenArmaldo

Trust me, I'm the Doctor.
Reaction score

I'd hate to see Brock go, but it does sound like he's gonna become a doctor. Maybe he'll finally achieve his dream of being the ultimate Pokemon breeder long before Ash does.

I can't wait for these episodes to air in the US.

Tothenines

Reaction score

So after 13 years Brock finally gets written off for good, sans the Orange Island break.

Wonder what took them so long?

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score

Brock's romantic advances were starting to get very old. They were funny at first, but...

Oh, well. I wonder what gag character will replace him. Dento's a likely candidate.

Ian

Reaction score

Looks like Brock is really going. Im not sure what to feel about that.
But I like the title of the last episode.

NeoKING

空前絶後
Reaction score

I believe the last episode says "Pearl's Lashed-Out Feelings! My Pal, Diamo."

EDIT: Nope, fail on my part. Can't recognize those kanji by heart, >_>.

#Daisuke#

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score

The last episode seems like it's going to be kind of emotional or deep. I don't care as long as Dawn and Brock's sendoffs are good.

But I'll miss DP. Best season yet...

G-bot

Ash is my bae!
Reaction score

I am gonna miss Brock so much! His girl fetishes always made me giggle. I'm also gonna miss Dawn and...Piplup! *dodges an incoming brick* any way can't wait to see these.

F-22

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score

I don't watch the anime besides the movies and important episodes, but it'll be sad to see him go.

I'd rather them write out that obnoxious teenager and his damn Pikachu...