• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last two episodes of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl to air in September: Anime serie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Last two episodes of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl to air in September: Anime series to ...

The last two episodes of the DP series, entitled as 「ポケモンドクター・タケシ!」 Pokémon Doctor - Takeshi! & 「思い出はパール!友情はダイヤモンド!!」 Memories are Pearls! Friendship is Diamond!! are set to air on 2nd and 9th September respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Last two episodes of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl to air in September: Anime s

So Brock is going to leave for like the 4th time, hopefully this time it's not a red herring like the previous times.

Re: Last two episodes of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl to air in September: Anime s

Sounds like he's gonna become a doctor... i have a feeling he's going. I mean, his personality is just a bunch of gags now. He lost any personality that he previously had.

No climatic final battle with Cynthia? wut?!

Seeing as I had came to the scene (as in start watching the anime) quite late in the series' run, I guess I wouldn't miss Brock as much as long-time fans of the show. I just thought that losing to the champion in an episode is not so climatic, but I guess I would need to see for myself to prove myself wrong on that one.

I'd hate to see Brock go, but it does sound like he's gonna become a doctor. Maybe he'll finally achieve his dream of being the ultimate Pokemon breeder long before Ash does.

I can't wait for these episodes to air in the US.

So after 13 years Brock finally gets written off for good, sans the Orange Island break.

Wonder what took them so long?

Brock's romantic advances were starting to get very old. They were funny at first, but...

Oh, well. I wonder what gag character will replace him. Dento's a likely candidate.

Looks like Brock is really going. Im not sure what to feel about that.
But I like the title of the last episode.

I believe the last episode says "Pearl's Lashed-Out Feelings! My Pal, Diamo."

EDIT: Nope, fail on my part. Can't recognize those kanji by heart, >_>.

The last episode seems like it's going to be kind of emotional or deep. I don't care as long as Dawn and Brock's sendoffs are good.

But I'll miss DP. Best season yet...

I am gonna miss Brock so much! His girl fetishes always made me giggle. I'm also gonna miss Dawn and...Piplup! *dodges an incoming brick* any way can't wait to see these.

I don't watch the anime besides the movies and important episodes, but it'll be sad to see him go.

I'd rather them write out that obnoxious teenager and his damn Pikachu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom