• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Last type of Pokémerch you bought?

Reaction score
I bought a Pikachu Halloween plush. The one where Pikachu is wearing a Mimikyu costume.
I've decided to get one because of the memes and my girl likes it.

Professional Moron
Reaction score
The last thing I got was a Froslass plushie from the Hyaku Poke Yako collection, with the umbrella and the snorunt hat. It's super adorable <3

Informed Casual
Reaction score
I bought my first Funko a couple days ago.

A Pop you ask? Oh goodness no. May I never spend money on one of those soul-piercing big-eyed monstrosities. I got the football Pikachu figurine instead. The Victini foam finger is an awesome touch :)

‌Say that you're sorry one thousand times...
Reaction score
im going to buy a lance tshirt from the pokecenter trainers collection.. and its only 2000 yen woo ^_^ i'll post a pic when it comes

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
I bought the new A Day With Pikachu "A Cool New Friend" figure from Funko, and a Psyduck bewildered backpack.

gumball of doom
Reaction score
I didn't actually buy it, but I got a Mimikyu plush and 2 Munchlax plushes for my brithday. Also not pokemerch but I got a Marx plush today.

Reaction score
I bought a framed print of the Sword and Shield starter Pokemon at a video gaming shop. It seemed to be the last one in, too!

織田信長☆FAN
Reaction score
I got a triple set of miniature Gen VIII starter figures with the Sword-Shield Double Pack bundle I purchased from Pokemon Center JP. They're Good Smile Company products, so they're not cheap-looking despite their size.

Reaction score
I bought some Tomy figures. I have almost all the ones that I was seeking except the Inkay and Bunnelby figures. For some reason Amazon doesn't have the Bunnelby one even though they had it a few years ago, but now it's not on any of the product listings and it pisses me off that I might have to use eBay.