• Magnificent Entertainer explores Route 213 and Pastoria City. Watch here as he encounters a strange man with an affinity for feet.

Last type of Pokémerch you bought?

Reaction score
I bought a Pikachu Halloween plush. The one where Pikachu is wearing a Mimikyu costume.
I've decided to get one because of the memes and my girl likes it.

Professional Moron
Reaction score
The last thing I got was a Froslass plushie from the Hyaku Poke Yako collection, with the umbrella and the snorunt hat. It's super adorable <3

Informed Casual
Reaction score
I bought my first Funko a couple days ago.

A Pop you ask? Oh goodness no. May I never spend money on one of those soul-piercing big-eyed monstrosities. I got the football Pikachu figurine instead. The Victini foam finger is an awesome touch :)

Reaction score
im going to buy a lance tshirt from the pokecenter trainers collection.. and its only 2000 yen woo ^_^ i'll post a pic when it comes

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
I bought the new A Day With Pikachu "A Cool New Friend" figure from Funko, and a Psyduck bewildered backpack.

gumball of doom
Reaction score
I didn't actually buy it, but I got a Mimikyu plush and 2 Munchlax plushes for my brithday. Also not pokemerch but I got a Marx plush today.

Reaction score
I bought a framed print of the Sword and Shield starter Pokemon at a video gaming shop. It seemed to be the last one in, too!

織田信長☆FAN
Reaction score
I got a triple set of miniature Gen VIII starter figures with the Sword-Shield Double Pack bundle I purchased from Pokemon Center JP. They're Good Smile Company products, so they're not cheap-looking despite their size.

Reaction score
I bought some Tomy figures. I have almost all the ones that I was seeking except the Inkay and Bunnelby figures. For some reason Amazon doesn't have the Bunnelby one even though they had it a few years ago, but now it's not on any of the product listings and it pisses me off that I might have to use eBay.