• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last type of Pokémerch you bought?

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Let's try something new in the section. What was the last type of Pokémon merchandise you bought? Was it cards, plushies, figurines, or maybe even something like a keychain? Share with here! If you'd like tell us how you acquired it, what kind of store, and maybe even price? To go that extra mile feel free to include a picture as well.

Last thing I bought was a Tomy Popplio plush from Toys R Us for $13. I decided to pick it up because it was a decently sized plush in comparison to Litten and Rowlet. Popplio was my stater in Moon too.

I recently picked up a Necrozma tin, a Venusaur tin, and a Lunala tin. I don't know how to make use of all these tins now.

for me was an Eeveelution wallet, to replace my previous one which was ripping and fading

edit, here is the image:
I shared it on Discord with other friends
image.jpg

Last edited:
Bought myself the Raichu GX collection recently. Raichu's up there for my favorite electric rodent so I couldn't resist.

Just pre-ordered a Golisopod plush that is being released in a few days (the 20th I believe). Was going to buy a Typhlosion plushie as well, but I'm trying to save my money a bit more, so I had to make a tough choice and only chose one :'(
Anyway, I can't wait for my Isopod bro to arrive. He looks adorable from the official images!

When Game Boys came out, I got Pokémon Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal. Latest purchase: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I ordered that online.

I picked up two 3 pack blisters of Ultra Prism.

Other than the games, me and my bro pitched in for a $40 Dratini plush that was given away as a happy meal prize for KFC around 88 or so. It's highly collectible, but we got it for my sister's birthday just because she loves it that much. ^w^

And if the TCG is any indication, I horde collect Growlithes and Arcanines. I have a binder filled with Pokemon cards, and I have just about every different version of those two mons.

I purchased an Abra plush and a mug with the Alola starters on it about a week ago.

JPEG_20180325_170613.jpg

I picked up the Tomy Alolan Raichu today from my local Gamestop for $11 because he was on clearance. I'm so happy since I've been wanting one for months now.<3

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom