• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last type of Pokémerch you bought?

Last night I purchased the The Truth, Power Cottonweed and Megazone World Championship decks. I bought these purely to dismantle to add three different WC editions of Pokémon Collector to my collection. It's going to feel a little sacrilegious to break apart 3 sealed decks, but these cards very rarely appear individually on auction sites.

Unfortunately those were the only World Championship decks which weren't already sold out (or ridiculously overpriced) which have cards I need. There are 3 other Pokémon Collector cards in different decks, which I'm hoping to acquire very soon.

earlier in the morning, ordered an Eeveelution lanyard

I ordered a little Guzma keychain from overseas, but it went out for delivery on the 30th and is currently listed as "delayed" on the package tracking site. I really hope the postman didn't lose it...

A Forbidden Light “Build and Battle” box (I posted pulls in the TCG additions thread) and a Charjabug plushie!

C02C032C-C041-4E45-8B55-C77EAD8E4D9A.jpeg
71D53940-313D-488F-B04E-A7D9D137CF56.jpeg

Poké Plushies from the Pokémon Centre in Tokyo! I’ll be going back there jext month if anyone from the UK would like me to bring them something back from Tokyo I’d be happy to.

Note I am not selling anything I’d pay upfront and you could reimburse me once I’m back in the UK before I ship it. I’d gladly send you pictures and I’d include your receipt. Sorry if this is kind of against forum policy but they have so much naisu merch there.

Oh and I bought these little Pokémon capsules with candy inside they are so cute must have bought 20 of them. Oh and I bought loads of stationery as I start teaching in August so thought I’d give out a pokémon pencil case with stationery in it to my new pupils.

It’s a small class just fyi roughly 15 kids...

Lillie x

I ordered a little Guzma keychain from overseas, but it went out for delivery on the 30th and is currently listed as "delayed" on the package tracking site. I really hope the postman didn't lose it...

its normally custom checks in my experience.

If eight Pokémon DVDs doesn't count as merch I think it was... probably a Vaporeon keychain... if I remember correctly

ordered a Pokemon plush, Persian (Kanto) - coming in from Japan, so I know it will take a while to arrive

I can't wait to get it

bought a Detective Pikachu plush
20190423_173513.jpg

The last piece of Pokemon merchandise that I bought was the Black 2 and White 2 game guide. I kind of regret it though because I got bored reading it really quickly for some reason, although the pictures are nice and worth the price of the book.

Once in a while I buy some Pokémon figurines from an online second-hand marketplace, and today I got some treasures again: Bandai figures of Mareep, Espurr, Mudkip, Serperior and Furfrou. I got loads of these things now, I'm gonna need a bigger showcase D:

bought a Detective Pikachu plush
20190423_173513.jpg

I got that same plush for Easter!

I don't know if it counts as merch but I bought an OEM screen lens for a GameBoy Color that has Pikachu, Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita on it a month or so ago. It's the lens from the old Gold & Silver special edition model. Used it in a custom restoration of a second hand GBC I picked up in a thrift shop.

I bought a Jirachi figurine on eBay, although it was much smaller than I expected. Still not that bad since the quality of the paint job was great, but I wanted something that would match the rest of my Tomy figures.

I bought a Jirachi figurine on eBay, although it was much smaller than I expected. Still not that bad since the quality of the paint job was great, but I wanted something that would match the rest of my Tomy figures.

Aw man I know that feel, I once bought some Pokémon figurines online too that turned out to be tiny. They look really weird next to all the 'normal' sized figurines, I was really disappointed haha.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom