• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last type of Pokémerch you bought?

My girls and I collect these I need to buy four cough five (one each) :lapras:

I have the Charizardachu! They'd go so well together, especially in battle!

Charizardachu is a personal favourite. When I can walk again I can take pictures of my plush collection. Snorchu is probably my favourite. :bulbaLove:

Not sure what I bought last but last week my friend bought me a stuffed growlithe as an early bday gift, which I put in the back of my car.

fdE0Jjt.jpg

Wait! I remember now what I last bought. Pokemon bandaids.

gRx3j76_d.jpg

They're mostly gen 1 designs but there are some johto mons in there too.

My twin sister just bought me my first Pokémon TCG tin (since 2001j. I’m worried I’ll get addicted again but she says it was sitting in the bargin bin for £9.99 at her local game store. She’s on her way staying for dinner tonight so I’ve not opened it yet.

Grabbed this from the image search looks stunning...

Pokemon TCG: Evolution Celebration Tin - Sylveon GX

Pokemon TCG: Evolution Celebration Tin - Sylveon GX

View attachment 120824

Seeing as I didn’t by Pokémon TCs since 2000 I didn’t have any of these cards and didn’t get any doubles but I’d say all but the cover card was trash.

One each for me and the girls my son got some Pokémon colouring books. Picked a another copy of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team for £3.99.

I haven't bought anything myself, but my mom has gifted me several plushies and items from the PokemonCenter.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom