• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

We’ve got a frog-based event this weekend with the Venusaur line (sans Bulbasaur), the Poliwag line (sans Poliwrath), Croagunk and Toxicroak, and the Tympole line. We also get a chance of getting a G-Max Venusaur and a small chance of a guaranteed square shiny Politoed.

Wow, they must be very desperate to focus on a trade evolution Isle of Armor debuting-mon, topping it off with an elusive Kanto starter Gigantamax also available.

Still unsure on my participation, I love Politoed to death but I already have I shiny one in Gen 7.

Wow, they must be very desperate to focus on a trade evolution Isle of Armor debuting-mon, topping it off with an elusive Kanto starter Gigantamax also available.

Still unsure on my participation, I love Politoed to death but I already have I shiny one in Gen 7.

I don’t really think they’re “desperate”; if they were, I’d find out about these things without having to come here or Serebii. I feel like they’re just trying to keep the raids semi-interesting after a year and a half.

Also, in roughly seven months, there will be two new games hitting shelves. Outside of hardcore players (and possibly the meta?), SwSh will no longer be the community hub.

I’m actually disappointed I missed this one. I have G-Max Venusaur, and I’m not a huge shiny hunter; but I wouldn’t have minded trying to get a shiny Politoed.

I don’t really think they’re “desperate”; if they were, I’d find out about these things without having to come here or Serebii. I feel like they’re just trying to keep the raids semi-interesting after a year and a half.

Also, in roughly seven months, there will be two new games hitting shelves. Outside of hardcore players (and possibly the meta?), SwSh will no longer be the community hub.

I’m actually disappointed I missed this one. I have G-Max Venusaur, and I’m not a huge shiny hunter; but I wouldn’t have minded trying to get a shiny Politoed.
You still have a few hours!!!

New raid den event with a Shiny Grapploct

I’m still enjoying these events and they’re good incentive to switch back to Shield but I really hope we get more like the Zeraora event at some point before these events are retired. Maybe a Swords of Justice with a shiny Keldeo prize for participants would be a great one!

Finally something creative for a change, and making the other Tin available is a nice touch. Copperajah has a very mediocre shiny sadly, which is even less noticeable in the (very ugly) Gigantamax, but I'll participate anyway.

I already have a Shiny Omastar from a random raid from two months ago, but it seems like a great opportunity to catch the old one. It's also nice that they're Crown exclusives and 2 version exclusives, hopefully the next one is Bagon since no one wants to look at my signature and give me one...

We have a new Max Raid event now live. It's based off of summer stuff, so we have Mons such as the Vanillite line, Nincada, Rotom Fan, Heracross, Goldeen, and Pinsir. This event also grants us a guaranteed square shiny Vanilluxe. It'll continue for the next few days. So take out your bikinis and grab your beach balls, as it's time to bug out and chill out out with summertime fun.

If I'm reading Serebii's table correctly, it means that 5 star Vanilluxe are guaranteed to be shiny. That sounds like a good thing but it's actually a bad one, as it'll be nearly impossible to join one via y-comm with that low chance of appearing.:lapras: And the shiny itself is rather...meh.

If I'm reading Serebii's table correctly, it means that 5 star Vanilluxe are guaranteed to be shiny. That sounds like a good thing but it's actually a bad one, as it'll be nearly impossible to join one via y-comm with that low chance of appearing.:lapras: And the shiny itself is rather...meh.

To say the least. The second that one pops up people will swarm to it like Combee to honey if it's done via the Y-Com. And, in my opinion, they should've given Vanilluxe a black shiny color so it looks like chocolate and thus makes for a nice contrast with its species name. But, at least to me, it's better than getting a shiny Seapeasant... I mean Seaking. At least Vanilluxe is a decent battler, especially since it got Snow Warning in Gen 7 to spam 100% accurate Blizzards.

New shiny raid with Chandelure- apparently summer is the Spooky time for Japan so it’s ghost themed.

Strange time for a Halloween-like Max Raid event. I think I'll skip this one, as Ghost-types are my least liked types, especially since Gengar is part of the event, though at least Chandelure is the "real" focal point of the raid this time around instead of something like a shiny G-Max Gengar.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom