• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

You can use the Dynamax candies in the Cram-o-matic to mass produce Dragon Fangs, at least. Dragon Fangs have a decent value when used in the Cram-o-matic. I think 2 dragon fangs + 2 Dynamax Candy gets you a Wishing Piece. Which is...a thing, I guess. Save you some Watts.
There are probably more impressive things you can get if you do a little crafting flow chart with Dynamax Candy and other common items but I haven't worked them out.

Next Max Raid event is live and the theme is

basically ROCKS n' STUFF I GUESS

... although right now the raids are crashing the game because they reward you with an item that doesn't exist :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
... although right now the raids are crashing the game because they reward you with an item that doesn't exist :ROFLMAO:
Which kinda intrigues me as the raid event seems like nothing special. The theme is just r o c k
1593478955037.png
. So what could this mystery item be?

In the interest of clarity, the boosted mons are all Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-type. Basically the Galarian Meowth, Rhyhorn, Onix, Rolycoly, and Cufant lines, with Gigantamax Coalossal and Copperajah available.

Which kinda intrigues me as the raid event seems like nothing special. The theme is just r o c k. So what could this mystery item be?

Kaphotics (dataminer) says they suspect based on the item ID that it's an Armorite Ore equivalent for the Crown Tundra, so maybe they meant for it to give out actual Armorite Ore and slipped up. It'd fit the theme, even though it would be useless to anyone without the DLC.

What the heck, why can't I join online Max Raid battles? Everytime when a raid starts, a communication error happens. I know it's not on my end since I was able to use Reshiram in Max Raid Battles way before this problem started happening. Am I the only one with this problem?

What the heck, why can't I join online Max Raid battles? Everytime when a raid starts, a communication error happens. I know it's not on my end since I was able to use Reshiram in Max Raid Battles way before this problem started happening. Am I the only one with this problem?

It's another problem with the current event raids. It'll be fixed.

I wonder what went so wrong with setting up this raid event compared to all the others. The fact that it struck at the same time as the HOME crash and the new Shiny Zeraora not passing hack checks is just icing on the cake.

It's another problem with the current event raids. It'll be fixed.

I wonder what went so wrong with setting up this raid event compared to all the others. The fact that it struck at the same time as the HOME crash and the new Shiny Zeraora not passing hack checks is just icing on the cake.

Maybe it's the recent update? The one where the Y-Com's search ability was upgraded from four digits to eight so not to accidentally attract the wrong search number? Maybe that update hasn't been agreeing with the game's main system and causing the crashes? Just throwing out a guess as that's really the only major update we've had outside of the DLC itself in a while.

Mining is a cool theme I guess, and Isle of Armor players are going to appreciate the Armorite Ore and players without neither Armor and NSO are going to appreciate the Rhyperior (which is a pain to obtain otherwise). But I can see myself getting tired of this very quickly.

I'm glad we get Ore now and, from the looks of things, lots of treasure items like comet bits and nuggets.
I wonder what this theorized Crown Tundra Armoite equivalent is for though...(give Hidden Ability change please I got a Scizor from a purple raid with great stats but I'd really prefer Technician to Light Metal).

Mining is a cool theme I guess, and Isle of Armor players are going to appreciate the Armorite Ore and players without neither Armor and NSO are going to appreciate the Rhyperior (which is a pain to obtain otherwise). But I can see myself getting tired of this very quickly.
I'm almost amused how much easier Rhyperior is to get with the expansion.
In the base he's quite hard to find, but he's a common walker in the Isle of Armor.

I guess things being more convenient is another "third version" tradition, though.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom