• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

The amount of hidden ability Toxtricity's is crazy. 5 or 6 Plus ones, one Technician and finally 1 Punk Rock one. Seriously, why Plus.

Yeah, I fear so. Usually I get one of the two standard ones. Oh well. Trade fodder I guess.
I tend to get primarily female mons in raids for some reason, and I just want a male Toxtricity, but everytime I do, it's a 3 star, all 5 stars are female. Then again I find a lot of females in regular wild battles too so maybe that's just my luck

We know we're getting new events on the 27th. My money is on Gigantamax Pikachu/Eevee (who are the focus of the Go event) or Venusaur/Blastoise. Or maybe they'll just go crazy and add Gigantamax Venusaur/Blastoise via free DLC, but I doubt it. I also doubt it's Gigantamax Melmetal as they would have run out of new forms until June.

Yeah, that was the case for regular Toxtricity raids to. So yeah, bring friends for this guy, he's a bit too much for NPCs

You mean 5 Star non-Gigantamax Toxtricity? Because I did just fine against 3 Star Gigantamax, it goes down a lot easier. 5 Star though? Don't even think about it.

We know we're getting new events on the 27th. My money is on Gigantamax Pikachu/Eevee (who are the focus of the Go event) or Venusaur/Blastoise. Or maybe they'll just go crazy and add Gigantamax Venusaur/Blastoise via free DLC, but I doubt it. I also doubt it's Gigantamax Melmetal as they would have run out of new forms until June.
I think we’re more likely to get Copperajah, Duraludon, Machamp, and Gengar. I feel like G-Pikachu and Eevee will be kept exclusive to their in-game events to encourage people to get their hands on copies of LGPE.

I actually got a Milcery () for G-Max Alcremie today (looks like that's still going on) while I was using Wishing Pieces for Mimikyu. What makes this capture note-worthy is that today also happens to be my birthday today, as was all the fact that she has five perfect IVs (except for Sp. Attack). I gave her a Star Sweet, the nickname "Milky Way" and a Caramel Swirl flavor for her evolution.

It's Pokemon Day, which means we now have new Max Raid Battles. We can now encounter Mewtwo and the other two Kanto Starters in Max Raid Battles starting today. Mewtwo cannot be caught, unfortunately, but drops valuable items such as Ability Capsules and PP Maxes upon defeat. This event takes place along with the previous events such as G-Max Grimsnarl, Kingler, and the others, so we've got a lot of good stuff going on. This continues until March 1st, so better get into it while you can.

No, Whitney is an obligatory, but extremely annoying boss to the point it almost sent a whole species to scrappydom, Red fits more the criteria for a super boss than her.
Well anyways we asked for a challenge and we got this, although,if a raid like this was obligatory in story mode ,it would have been better

It really wouldn't, without a really good team this raid is damned impossible, if you had to do it with Hop dragging you down it wouldn't be fun for experienced players, let alone kids playing a Pokémon game for the first time.

As an event its great, it's added a way to get the Kanto started for those that don't want to pay for Home and put in a superhard challenge for those who wanted a real test of their skill. The rewards for actually beating Mewtwo are really good too.

I know a lot of people are disappointed that you can't catch the Mewtwo after the raid, but frankly the captured one would need to be nerfed to hell rather than what was actually just battled and given how many ways there have been to get Mewtwo in the past it's not much of a loss not being able to catch this one.

The fact that the Kanto starters are in the raids too also fills me with hope for other patched in later Pokémon to be added in temporary raid events too which could be a lot of fun.

Well anyways we asked for a challenge and we got this, although,if a raid like this was obligatory in story mode ,it would have been better

What?! No. While I’m enjoying the raid, it’s still frustrating; you pretty much have to have a four live trainers (no NPCs), and either set up the raid outside of the game or hope that the other three have a moveset that compliments yours as well as being effective against whichever version of Mewtwo the game randomly generates.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom