• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Latias???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just read the description of the shippers paradise.Latias?I want to understand that.I've never seen any movie with latias,so i don't know anything.I just want someone to explain that for me.
Attention:this is just a thread to answer a question.If you want to make a Latishipping thread,do your own.

Last edited:
In Pokemon Heroes, the fifth movie, Ash and co save a Venice-like city from destruction at the hands of Team Rocket agents. The guardians of the city are the Lati@s duo. Latias develops a crush on Ash and at the end of the movie kisses him. Or maybe it was Bianca. See, Latias can transform and she likes to transform into her best friend, who is a female character of the day. Who also may or may not have an attraction to Ash.

So yeah, the question still hangs. "Wait, was that Bianca or Latias."

(Brock's response: I don't know but I am so jealous!)

There was a topic about it, but I can't seem to find it anymore... (it almost seems like any thread that had no new postings in for about a month has been deleted... )

I'm late to the party. Well...

Like Ryuu said, in Pokemon Heroes, there is a girl named Bianca. She's a painter, and wears a white beret. Latias is very close to her, thus, it takes the form of Bianca to avoid being seen by other humans. They look exactly the same, except Latias does not have her beret and instead has the normal Latias-orange eyes.

In the ending scene, an unnamed girl looking exactly like this appearance (without the beret) runs down the dock, puts a scroll into Ash's hands, and kisses him on the cheek. The scroll turns out to be a painting of Pikachu, done in Bianca's pastel art style.

Though this girls' eyes are orange and she is missing the whte beret, AltoShippers (Ash and Latias, in Pokemon or Bianca human form) argue that it is Latias in human form. MareShippers (Ash and Bianca) say you generally wouldn't give someone a romantic gift being a painting if someone else painted it. They also argue that the orange coloration of her eyes is just caused by the odd sunset lighting in the scene.

Though the evidence more strongly suggests that she's Latias, MareShipping was almost as popular. I expect whoever put up that quote for the forum description put it up around the year Heroes was released.

Yeah Brock should never actually get a girl.

I'm late to the party. Well...

Like Ryuu said, in Pokemon Heroes, there is a girl named Bianca. She's a painter, and wears a white beret. Latias is very close to her, thus, it takes the form of Bianca to avoid being seen by other humans. They look exactly the same, except Latias does not have her beret and instead has the normal Latias-orange eyes.

In the ending scene, an unnamed girl looking exactly like this appearance (without the beret) runs down the dock, puts a scroll into Ash's hands, and kisses him on the cheek. The scroll turns out to be a painting of Pikachu, done in Bianca's pastel art style.

Though this girls' eyes are orange and she is missing the whte beret, AltoShippers (Ash and Latias, in Pokemon or Bianca human form) argue that it is Latias in human form. MareShippers (Ash and Bianca) say you generally wouldn't give someone a romantic gift being a painting if someone else painted it. They also argue that the orange coloration of her eyes is just caused by the odd sunset lighting in the scene.

Though the evidence more strongly suggests that she's Latias, MareShipping was almost as popular. I expect whoever put up that quote for the forum description put it up around the year Heroes was released.

I'd like to add that Biancas beret was shown in her room when "the girl" took the picture.

I have another theory. Latias has noticed Bianca grew to like Ash, so she decided to give the picture to Ash that Bianca made, and the kiss was because Latias likes Ash as well, and to make sure Ash knew how Bianca feels about him, since Ash would probably think it was Bianca instead of Latias. So Latias is a trying to get Ash and Bianca together with her actions, like a Pokemon "love doctor" so to say...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom