• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LaTierrashipping (Rika x Geeta)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Sooo.... I have no idea what the actual ship name is for these two! So I just kinda made one up on the spot. Anyway, these lesbians make me feel kinda insane (in a good way) so i figured i'd make a thread for whenever i wanna yell about them! has someone made a thread for them before? no idea! hope this is okay, lol

hope this is okay, lol
Slightly unrelated, but as a new user who questions I’d literally anything is ok in fear of messing up, yes. I made a few. Two threads. For a couple of my ships. This is perfectly ok

And for the ship, never considered it, but it could definitely work!!

I didn’t know anything about this pair, but I looked up the characters and I like this idea. Outstanding ship! Where’s the fan art?

I didn’t know anything about this pair, but I looked up the characters and I like this idea. Outstanding ship! Where’s the fan art?
IMG_1107.jpeg

some experimenting with a lineless “Chibi” style, hope you like it!

where do you find this stuff?????? when i googled officeshipping it just showed me shipping companies so i figured it was free
That was the name used on social media last year. But the "...shipping" naming system is getting less and less used so the ship is more often referred to as "Geeka" or "Omochiri".

All in all women in SV are so fine though. Rika in fact so fine she made a lot of female fans in Japan crazy and probably discover something new about themselves. Shoutout to manjunii on Twitter for drawing the most gorgeous Omochiri. I haven't yet thought of the two further than just looking at pretty art of them but I'm about to enter TPC headquarters and ask for a DLC solely dedicated to them.

Trying to think... I swear I once saw an official statement about Rika also being a comedian, but this information is now buried deep somewhere I don't remember anymore. I totally wanna see that implemented in their dynamic though.

All in all women in SV are so fine though. Rika in fact so fine she made a lot of female fans in Japan crazy and probably discover something new about themselves. Shoutout to manjunii on Twitter for drawing the most gorgeous Omochiri. I haven't yet thought of the two further than just looking at pretty art of them but I'm about to enter TPC headquarters and ask for a DLC solely dedicated to them.
Just looked at manjuniis art and YES ive seen that ebfore its sooooooo good............love love love what theyre doing.

Trying to think... I swear I once saw an official statement about Rika also being a comedian, but this information is now buried deep somewhere I don't remember anymore. I totally wanna see that implemented in their dynamic though.
this sounds familiar but i can't remember where its from either. Absolutely LOVE it though...girls love a girl who has jokes

Rika is gen super attractive like damn... I like the spin she does when throwing a Pokéball, intimidating af
Geeta is also very intimidating from a first glance... intimidating women together... I like this ship :>
(Btw I love the name too, LaTierrashipping sounds so badass for no reason X) maybe because it makes me think of Planet Earth itself and not the ground)

i really hope we get to see these two interacting properly in either the manga or the anime, or even maybe in the dlc if we're lucky... the fanart alone has me convinced of this ship but i'm super excited to see more of their canon dynamic, yk?

i really hope we get to see these two interacting properly in either the manga or the anime, or even maybe in the dlc if we're lucky... the fanart alone has me convinced of this ship but i'm super excited to see more of their canon dynamic, yk?
agree with ya there! would totally help me from a writing perspective too... i need to brush up on them!! kinda why ive been scared to write stuff with em

ahh i'd love to read it if you write stuff with them!! i feel like ive seen far more drawn content of them than i have written so far so it'd be nice to read some stuff involving them

and hey at least the very few and far between interactions means you have more room to put your own interpretation on their relationship

Back
Top Bottom