• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LaTierrashipping (Rika x Geeta)

Rika HCs
Haven't got anything for geets yet, but here's some stuff i thought of for rika!

• Sometimes does club standup comedy. She frequents a comedy club in Levincia. Absolutely loves interacting with the audience.
  • Her jokes are actually pretty good! (A few are duds, but Geeta laughs regardless. Not out of pity, she thinks they're funny.)
  • Has a secret arsenal of lame dad jokes. She's waiting for the proper audience (Their child, once the couple has one)
  • He/she lesbian. why not
  • Generally wants to be the most dad-like mom ever. Wants to start collecting various alolan button downs.
  • Incredibly sweet and gentle with geeta!
  • high spice tolerance.
  • has raised her clodsire since childhood. it's her big stupid baby
  • so so so gay and in love

haiiii i shall...... muahahaha (evil)

Ooh, glad I stumbled upon this gold mine of a thread :0

This has been a ship that's really starting to grow on me as of late (even though I already ship rika with someone else lmao), and I'm glad it's getting recognized here!

Has a secret arsenal of lame dad jokes. She's waiting for the proper audience (Their child, once the couple has one)
I mean, if one headcanons Poppy as Geeta's daughter, one can imagine Rika would already have said dad jokes arsenal~

I won't lie, I see the appeal of this ship even if I'm not really big about it. Geeta wouldn't have been my first choice for a ship with Rika, but it functions !

Back
Top Bottom