• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Latios Vs. Latias

I love both. :D

I can never decide because I love the color blue, but latias is cuter.. but I love the color blue... but latias is CUTER.... BUT BUT BUT...

I can't ever decide.

I've never been an especially offensive battler. Bulky offense is my preferred style, considering Latias is the bulkier of the two and she's also got very good offensive stats, I'm going to choose her.

Plus, she's just so effing adorable

Fucking this

Latios. I have no experience with Latios in competitive battling, but the offensively-oriented stats seem like they would suit my style better than Latias. Also, it's blue.

That's all, really. They're very similar pokémon.

Well nobody knows about Latias's dark side, in fact, she can be pretty mean, but not in front of people.

I like both of these Pokemon almost equally, but I love Latias just a little bit more. It's mostly because of the 5th movie. I love the way Latias was portrayed in the movie, and the sadness the ending brought. I felt very bad for Latias, and since then it's been my favorite of the two.

I use them both for battling in-game, but use Latias more and prefer her moveset a lot more.

Latios, of course.

He was #10 in April 2013, while Latias isn't even in top 30. He looks cooler, too.

Last edited:
I personally prefer Latias. Latios may be slightly faster and more powerful on the direct offense, but Latias is better at defense and can basically stop anything thrown at it long enough to counterattack. Very well. It can learn Draco Meteor.

Latios, because I like the colour blue better than red. He also appears to be more serious, so I can somewhat relate.
Latias is also awesome and adorable, though.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom