• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LC's Art Thread

LightningCharm

JRPG Fan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I'd share some of the Pokemon fan art I've drawn through the years. :)

Zangoose Fight (2007)
Zangoose01.jpg

Pokemon Race (2007)
PokeRace02.jpg

Pokemon Group (2007)
WhatKind03.jpg

Buizel (2008)
Buizel04.jpg

My D/P Pokemon (2008)
DiamondParty05.jpg

Kanto Starters (2009)
Kanto06.jpg

Double Battle (2009)
DoubleBattle07.jpg

Cartoony Raichu (2010)
CartoonyRaichu08.jpg

Pokemon Sketches 01 (2011)
PokeSketches09.jpg

Pokemon Sketches 02 (2011)
PokeSketches10.jpg

Pokemon Sketches 03 (2011)
PokeSketches11.jpg

Classic Pokemon Battle - Raichu vs. Pikachu (2012)
PokeBattle12.png

Pokemon Sketches 04 (2012)
Totodile13.png

Your style is really pleasing to look at. * o * I just love how it's not your typical Pokémon art style, or something even mostly inspired by said art style. The cartoon/westernised take that you have on your style is absolutely wonderful. :3

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your feedback; very glad to hear you liked the drawings. ^^

Your works amazing! <3 I love it all. xD

You are a great artist.
My favorite: the Zangoose Fight, mostly because I love Zangoose.

Many thanks! Zangoose is a great Pokemon. It's got such a cool design.

Your style reminds me of Disney. I don't think I've ever seen someone capture that style so well. In fact, your sunglasses Pikachu reminds me of when Max posed as that hip hop singer in A Goofy Movie (my favourite disney movie ever!), so bonus points for that.

Your style reminds me of Disney. I don't think I've ever seen someone capture that style so well. In fact, your sunglasses Pikachu reminds me of when Max posed as that hip hop singer in A Goofy Movie (my favourite disney movie ever!), so bonus points for that.

Many thanks! I'm a fan of A Goofy Movie as well (a shame it's such an underrated movie), so your feedback really means a lot to me, Caitlin. (Crossing my fingers for a decent AGM blu-ray release one of these days. lol)

Wow! Your REALLY good! I really love your style. What do you use to make these?

Wow, thank you very much, OceanicWildfire (cool name)! For the digital pics like the Raichu vs. Pikachu I use Photoshop Elements and a Wacom Bamboo Create tablet. The sketches are done the old fashioned way: mechanical pencil and xerox paper, haha. :)

Back
Top Bottom