• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

Contest: Leafeon Vs Glaceon Vs Vaporeon

Who Will Win?

• Leafeon

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
Any Guess For Who Would Win?
Leafeon=Super Effective On Both
Glaceon=Super Effective On Leafeon
Vaporeon=Not Super Effective At All

Leopard Owner
Reaction score
Leafeon would probably win a fight especially after getting a Swords Dance, but I will choose Vaporeon.

And besides Rock Smash and Hidden Power Leafeon actually doesn't have an attack that is super effective against Glaceon. Grass is neutral against Ice.

WTFOMGBBQ
Reaction score
I love Vaporeon, it is soooooo cute. Thats why it is my fav and its in my name and its why I chose it for this poll :p

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Leafeon=Super Effective On Vaporeon
Grass does neutral damage to Ice.

Vaporoen and wall the shit out of Glaceon and take out Leafeon with an ice beam.

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
Well, Leafeon would kill Vaporeon, and then Glaceon would kill Leafeon, so.... i pick Glaceon

Nuzlocke Challenger
Reaction score
I like Glaceon the best out of those three. Plus, it would win in a battle.

Loch Ness Monster
Reaction score
Vaporeon. I wanted a Jolteon at first, but once I evolved it into a Vaporeon, I enjoyed having it. Its also bulky.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
I prefer Vaporeon, as it can be defensive and offensive.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Glaceon for me. I'd use Leafeon in the sun, though, because it can now have Chlorophyll.

Sorry, can't hear you.
Reaction score
Leafeon=Super Effective On Both
You got the Leafeon bit wrong. Leafeons are not super effective against Glaceons. Other way round.

Dark Magician Girl
Reaction score
Vaporeon. His stats are better coordinated with his moves. Plus he looks totally awesomely gay

Gym Apprentice
Reaction score
I really love all of the Eeveelutions, but Leafeon is overall my favorite. I'm casting my vote in with him.

Reaction score
Vaporeon is not gay!:complain::complain::complain: Plus, it's a she.
Lol I'm pretty sure that was a compliment :p

Yeah Vaporeon can take out the Leafeon with Ice or Aurora beam anyway(Well it's been great in my experience anyway)

The People's Champion
Reaction score
Glaceon for sure. I love Leafeon and Glaceon equally, but Glaceon would kill Leafeon in a battle.