• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say no at 100% chance of paralysis, I know Game Freak is known for making stuff really broken (Mega Rayquaza), but a Gigantamax form having 100% to inflict paralysis is close to impossible to exist.

I'm going to say no at 100% chance of paralysis, I know Game Freak is known for making stuff really broken (Mega Rayquaza), but a Gigantamax form having 100% to inflict paralysis is close to impossible to exist.
Well... Thunder Wave is a thing that once had 100% accuracy, and they only fixed it last gen.

Not defending the leak, though, I think it's BS.

Didn’t intend to share this as people get torn apart on here, but seeing as the regional evolutions are revealed why not.

I got invited to this secret Pokemon event in London for the new London Pokemon centre weeks back. Quite a lot of people there allowed to test out the game. IGN people, Pokemon youtubers, and random people like mystery shoppers, just there to test the product. Many had never played Pokemon.

Split into three groups. One group got to go off and battle with new gigantamax/dynamax Pokemon, one group got to play with new Pokemon, and one group got to test regional forms and evolutions.

I got to test regional forms and evolutions.

I saw Zizagoon line and Weezing obviously - Koffing is same koffing like Cubone evolving into Alolan Marowak.

Granbull - fairy/fighting. More white/grey in colour, lots of drool hanging from its mouth. New move called “slobber whip”. It’s vine whip but with slobber. Spoke to someone after who played with the gigantamax and he said he played with Granbull and it had floating drool in gigantamax form.
Snubble - fairy/fighting - stick hanging out of mouth like a cigar. Things around neck now looks like a bow tie. New move I think called ‘Go Fetch’, where it’s thrown like a boomerang at the opponent, then Snubble tackles the opponent.

Ponyta and Rapidash - Ice/Fairy. Replace the flames with Ice. Looked cool tbfair. Ponyta has tiny legs, like laughable. Obviously meant to be like a Shetland pony.

Sudowoodo gets a regional evolution - Grass/Ghost type. Has a long Marge Simpson style green bush on its head. Very obviously meant to look like those guards outside Buckingham palace.

Farfetch’d evolution - big duck. I like.

Meowoth evolution - I cant even describe. It was a hot mess.

Riiiiiight... a secret event for people to test the games... and they didn't invite Serebii. Again. I guess Nintendo only likes and trusts Joe enough to invite him over to play the same demo that's been going around to all the events. These random people, though, gotta let them have the unrevealed stuff.

Also why would they have been hosting a secret event for the London Pokemon Center weeks ago? It's not opening until October and will only be open for about a month.

And what is there to even test about regional forms?

But...it has a soccer theme.
How so?

Hmm... a new leak that I don't think has been talked about.

This one feels interesting since nothing of it feels all that out there for Gamefreak. Also it helps explain something that has been bugging me about Eternatus.

Hmm... a new leak that I don't think has been talked about.

This one feels interesting since nothing of it feels all that out there for Gamefreak.
The problem with this one is that it's obviously piggybacking on the two credible leaks by using English names for everything but Meteordyna.

Also Switch Lite pretty much disproves the whole "alien that evolves depending on if the Switch is docked" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom