• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is that Wooloo was already revealed. And the 2 cats represent Meowth. One is the Gigantamax form and the other is the supposed Regional Evolution: But here's the thing: If Meowth gets a Regional Form, i doubt it gets a Gigantamax form (And the same the other way around). Another problem: Where's Drednaw. Only 1 flower (Instead of 2 with Gossifleur and Eldegoss, suggesting it doesn't evolve). Also: Where's Alcremie and Rolycoly.
Yamper being on here, but Alcremie and Rolycoly aren't, is kinda suspicious, since i don't buy the And more thing either. You either leak all pictures, or you reveal nothing. Their is no middle ground.
The credible leaker already stated that Meowth is getting a G-Max and a regional evolution. They didn’t include Drednaw, Gossifleur, Eldegoss, Alcremie, Rolycoly etc. because those were already revealed. The dog is likely Yamper’s evolution; not Yamper itself. The sheep likely allude to another form of Wooloo (evolution or G-Max) rather than Wooloo itself.

As for “you either leak all or nothing” that doesn’t make any sense. We know the Affleck leak is true and they certainly did not leak everything.

You said something about markings on the back but the only ones I could see were the vents and the holes for the screws.

If the switch lite was going to be dockable, why not release the dock at the same time instead of making a big deal about how you can't play some games on it?
there is a knotch on the back above the plugin port thingy. just because they release a dock for it doesn't mean it can play those other games or that it can be on the tv. it can't. it would be a charging dock. i mean they could have also released a stand for it so it is easier to do table top mode too but they didn't.
im just playing devil's advocate here with a potential dock effecting evolution (if that can even be a thing to begin with on the regular switch). I mean as far as I know the regular switch dock charges and then puts stuff on the tv. And again Hori announced that they are releases Lite accessories at launch. they didn't say what kind. So if there is a Lite dock, it would be released at the same time but you would have to buy it separately.
I wish i could find that video with that guy talking about it.

The credible leaker already stated that Meowth is getting a G-Max and a regional evolution. They didn’t include Drednaw, Gossifleur, Eldegoss, Alcremie, Rolycoly etc. because those were already revealed. The dog is likely Yamper’s evolution; not Yamper itself. The sheep likely allude to another form of Wooloo (evolution or G-Max) rather than Wooloo itself.

As for “you either leak all or nothing” that doesn’t make any sense. We know the Affleck leak is true and they certainly did not leak everything.
I agree with you, but the Meowth part was a bit vague.

I agree with you, but the Meowth part was a bit vague.
Yeah, I think the part about what exactly it’s getting (a regional form or a regional evolution) is vague. But I definitely remember that it was mentioned in two different places (one of which explicitly states Gigantamax iirc) which implies it’s getting at least two new forms.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but Lavendulan (the translator of the Chinese leaks from SM) retweeted this pic saying it was first posted July 14th but nobody paid attention to it.
bald machamp with arms for legs? lol wot

I am so here for this picture of vague hints about the new Pokémon. Reminds me of the Chinese Riddler from SM. The dog is obviously Yamper's Evo (confirmed to be a slender dog from the corporate logo from the trailers), Wooloo multiplies when it evolves maybe? Like a gen 1, Dugtrio/Magnemite/etc throwback? Farfetchd traded the leek for a sword and evolved into a knight. Eevee next to a dragon and a knight, like every other leak ever period.

Galarian Machamp? He never got a mega or Alolan form, so it sure is time for something for him. Honestly can't wait for Witch Penguin though. LMAO

I'm cool with more meowth stuff only because meowth is one of my favorite pokemon

I also despised alolan persian but I
loved alolan meowth lol.

I'm cool with more meowth stuff only because meowth is one of my favorite pokemon

I also despised alolan persian but I
loved alolan meowth lol.
Gaah hopefully a Galarian Persian would at least have a better design than big headed Alolan Persian did.

This makes the other leak which predicted Alcremie also credible. If proven true, then we can also guarantee of seeing Gigantomax Jinx and Piplup (Empoleon), Urban Areas and the Battle All-Stars Stadium (Gen 1-7 Protagonists/Antagonists) with Gen 4 and 5 getting new clothing.

Perhaps that prehistoric man it's talking about is Eternatus? And the Battle All-Stars is located within that tall tower.

If you also look at Galarian Zigzagoon's info on the official Sword and Shield website, it said that -"They're known to inhabit all areas of the region, including fields, forests and even towns!" So there's still the possibility of seeing an Urban Area within the game as well.

Last edited:
This makes the other leak which predicted Alcremie also credible.
How so? Nothing about the rumor was confirmed with the last trailer.

Also, there's this line from it:
* I can confirm that Gigantomaxing is real, there is giga forms to secected Pokemon such as Charizard, Machamp, Jynx and Piplup. You can fight them in an Urban Area.
Not only does this use "giga forms" instead of Gigantamax, it also claims Gigantamax forms are fought in the Urban Area. We know from the reveal of Gigantamax that they're fought in their Dynamax forms, and the player Gigantamaxs their Pokemon.

How so? Nothing about the rumor was confirmed with the last trailer.

Also, there's this line from it:

Not only does this use "giga forms" instead of Gigantamax, it also claims Gigantamax forms are fought in the Urban Area. We know from the reveal of Gigantamax that they're fought in their Dynamax forms, and the player Gigantamaxs their Pokemon.
That's what it possibly means.

We didn't learn anything new about gigantamax in this trailer iirc. Also all-star thing is still heavily suspicious with the new mobile game coming out.

pokemon masters just being a free gatcha alternative to a feature in the main series would be kinda lame and weird.

We didn't learn anything new about gigantamax in this trailer iirc. Also all-star thing is still heavily suspicious with the new mobile game coming out.

pokemon masters just being a free gatcha alternative to a feature in the main series would be kinda lame and weird.
I would by ticked if that's the case. At least have some old characters return in Sword and Shield. Otherwise the games would not be worth playing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom