• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tipping my hat

Thank you, that's all I need to know. It that web and eye is not that fake, then we shall see what else could it be.

So take this with a grain of salt, cause I know a lot of you have LDE.
"haha if I insult you for being a skeptic you'll have to believe me now!"
Absol gets a variant that said to be its original species like Ziggy and Exegg, and an evo that looks similar to Megabsol. Pure Fairy and Fairy/Flying.
"We cut out its Mega but made an evo like it just for fun"
There are other variants but these are the ones I know of so far.
So, this person who knows the plot of the games and the inspiration behind the designs is somehow unable to find out about any more Pokemon? Lmao, sure.

-A fruit bat mon, maybe a galarian form of a bat?

-Spider web and eye? One eyed spider? Maybe something else that has been mentioned

- probably Galarian meowth that was rumored

-Some kind of bug. I might have heard that the name of the species might allow it to get a ghost typing. (At least I think I did on YouTube)

-The teapot elephant poke that we think might be a teapot elephant in a previous trailer
-Maybe the jello is galarian muk, maybe just a new mon
-The dragon head and knight seem to hint at eeveelutions, although why didn’t they just use a regular eevee picture? Maybe it gets a gigantamax(maybe not), maybe a regional variant eevee that can evolve into one of the two types(probably not). Maybe I’m looking too much into the eevee picture

-I’ve seen maybe at least 2 people say that looks like buzz lightyear in the picture, maybe meteordyna.

-Maybe that weird looking this beside the Loch Ness monster is Eternatus. Remember the rumor that predicted alcremie(which may not be a real leak) that talked about a “prehistoric black man?”

-Loch Ness monster may be a new poke or may be lapras’ gigantamax.
-rumored greedunt and swovet (or however you spell them.
-morpeko seems to have been hinted before the trailer
-The spy and soccer player are most likely pointing towards Scorbunny and Sobble, the gorilla is most likely pointing towards grookey, but it just looks like a regular gorilla though.(maybe it will have more to it)

-Eight ball may have been hinting galarian wheezing

-Long cat most likely pointing towards the rumored gigantamax galarian meowth.

-The penguin, maybe new mon, I have seen the idea of it being galarian delibird being mentioned
-Dog seems to be Yamper’s evo
-Impidimp evolution?
-Maybe the Machamp picture is trying to hint at a gigantamax

-Fat pikachu pointing towards maybe gigantamax pikachu like rumored

-Maybe the multiple sheep thing is like dugtrio. Someone mentioned on the thread or I thought it was mentioned on this thread(was it Oriden?) I think someone else mentioned the mini game that happens with wooloo which may have been mentioned in the Affleck leak.(Seems likely)

-A bug/fairy pixie mon?

-Is the ram supposed to be a wooloo evolution? A gigantamax? Some alternate wooloo form?(maybe not) Maybe gender difference if the dugtrio-like idea is right.(maybe not)

-And maybe the thing I’m most excited about in the rumor
Maybe gigantamax of volcarona, maybe maybe mothim. Maybe a new mon that gigantamaxes to look like mothra.

You know, the Gigantamax Machamp idea is somewhat clever. I always imagined it's be a asura like design, but this riddle seems to imply his legs become like his arms and he gains prehensile feet, like monkeys. This in turn makes him have 6 arms.

In the event that there was a mistake when the Ben Afflek leak said that Meowth got a new regional variant; I've decided that the most likely scenario is that the variant is for Mankey/Primeape.

At first, I thought he got it mixed up with another pokemon with a similar name like Glameow or Meowstic, but regional variants more or less keep the same body structure and Primeape is the only Pokemon I know of that can be described as a ball of fur. If it became part Dark type; its fur could be gray and spikier.

For the record, I'm willing to be okay with a new meowth regional variant, I just still find the situation confusing.

I'm not really buying the new image riddle leak. We've had too many fakes promising a steel and dragon type. Although; which came first? Is this image why we have some many promising steel and dragon type?

I feel like the leak was saying Meowth has a Galarian form and a Gigantamax, and in addition a Galarian branching evolution that is not Persian. That's how I interpreted it.

Last edited:
I do think they meant meowth. Whether the ball of fur is its galar form or galar evo or both is the question.

The ball of fur would have to be a galar evo going by what we know right now. For one thing. The whole "long cat" G-max form only really makes sense with the Meowth we know. If Meowth were altered enough to the point where it was a ball of fur instead, the longcat would be an awkward transition. Also, Regional variants don't tend to change the body structure that much. At least, in my mind, I can't see it working. It would practically look like a new Pokemon.

But then that would mean that Meowth most likely also has a Galarian form because the website says that "some regional forms have developed unique Evolutions", implying that regional evolutions can only come from regional forms. This means they gave a G-max form to a galarian form that they gave a brand new evolution, instead of giving it to the evolution (totally undermining the new evo) and it just leaves me wondering why they started caring about Meowth so much recently. I'd understand if this were Pikachu we were talking about.

The ball of fur would have to be a galar evo going by what we know right now. For one thing. The whole "long cat" G-max form only really makes sense with the Meowth we know. If Meowth were altered enough to the point where it was a ball of fur instead, the longcat would be an awkward transition. Also, Regional variants don't tend to change the body structure that much. At least, in my mind, I can't see it working. It would practically look like a new Pokemon.

But then that would mean that Meowth most likely also has a Galarian form because the website says that "some regional forms have developed unique Evolutions", implying that regional evolutions can only come from regional forms. This means they gave a G-max form to a galarian form that they gave a brand new evolution, instead of giving it to the evolution (totally undermining the new evo) and it just leaves me wondering why they started caring about Meowth so much recently. I'd understand if this were Pikachu we were talking about.
With Meowth, the joke could be that it looks like a fat ball of fur but when you pick it up its body stretches out and it becomes looooong. Because that's... a thing... that happens with cats. Their bodies bunch up when they're on the floor but then you lift them and suddenly there's a lot more cat than you'd expect. They're like furry accordions.

....speaking of which, anyone else notice that Longcat was from Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom