• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to note it seems like the facts TPC wants to share are based on stuff they already talked about.

Just to note it seems like the facts TPC wants to share are based on stuff they already talked about.

Maybe; however they did say a lot more to learn about new pokemon we already know. That really could mean gigantamax or evolutions to be honest. It is learning more about pokemon that we already know. Or maybe we will finally learn the typings for the legendaries.

I doubt they would ever do this for a pokemon, and especially not this one, but what if they did the form change like morepeko on starters? That would be intense.

Just curious but has Pokémon ever revealed info via their Twitter account before any other media? I want to say that people really have no reason to get their hopes up bc it’s probably just minor details as usual but maybe there’s some kind of precedent I’m missing?
I believe that they sometimes announce trailer dates this way.

Just curious but has Pokémon ever revealed info via their Twitter account before any other media? I want to say that people really have no reason to get their hopes up bc it’s probably just minor details as usual but maybe there’s some kind of precedent I’m missing?
Not really... the closest the twitter gets is just adding small tidbits of information to what was already seen in a trailer, which is exactly what they have promised. They never get all-new info, that I recall.

I believe that they sometimes announce trailer dates this way.
Yeah sorry, I should have clarified but I meant like actual info as people are expecting now for some reason.
Not really... the closest the twitter gets is just adding small tidbits of information to what was already seen in a trailer, which is exactly what they have promised. They never get all-new info, that I recall.
That’s what I had assumed lol I think people should dampen their expectations on this one

I'm assuming that Pokemon already discovered means the new Pokemon of Galar, and not old entries.

New info in either direction could be about old Pokemon getting Galar forms and/or evolutions, though, or introducing new Pokemon that evolve from some of the new Pokemon we've seen so far. Or Gigantamax forms. Or info on Zacian and Zamazenta.

Or they could finally reveal Impidimp officially.

I'm assuming that Pokemon already discovered means the new Pokemon of Galar, and not old entries.

New info in either direction could be about old Pokemon getting Galar forms and/or evolutions, though, or introducing new Pokemon that evolve from some of the new Pokemon we've seen so far. Or Gigantamax forms. Or info on Zacian and Zamazenta.

Or they could finally reveal Impidimp officially.
Probably more likely lore and other unimportant info than new evos or anything of that like. The most I have hope for is Zacian and Zamazenta possibly getting their types revealed.

How about this Sobble Evolution?
His hat is like a kappa dish, and his tail is apparently a magnifying glass.

What’s the little thing on the poster in the railway station? I cannot blow it up, and I’m not sure I recognize the pokemon on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom