• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Magnificent Entertainer explores Route 213 and Pastoria City. Watch here as he encounters a strange man with an affinity for feet.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
I didn't know there were rules, and I didn't know we had the ability to modify pages ourselves. I thought only staff could do that. Today I learned.

Reaction score
There was this really cool feminine Punk/Metal drummer design that was floating around that I thought was neat. Took the "Feminine Starter" concept that's been for the last few gens and turned it on its head.
Really hope we don't end up with something bulky, though. I'd love it if we got something like Noodle from Gorillaz with a punk/metal drummer aesthetic and a dash of jungle themes.
After a Pompadour monkey, I'd love a Punk Drummer Gorilla!

angery
Reaction score
Why would they give Kabu a Blaziken? I don't know why, but that's what bothers me the most out of everything here.

Isn't he allegedly the third gym leader?

Also Icicle Beam, aside from being close to Ice Beam, sounds like a really generic name for what this move is said to do.

Last edited:
Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
Nothing about this rumor seems implausible. If they continue the new trend of showing us a new trailer at the beginning of the month like they did with June, July and August, then this would be in line with that. Which means that we'd most likely see a trailer in October and November as well.

One in November is almost a given, since the games release a couple of weeks later.

I definitely expect to see the middle stages of Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble soon. September and October are notorious for showcasing our partner Pokemons' evolutions.

Reaction score
A trailer leak could be kind of believable, but the idea that Pokemon has a secret schedule for announcing their announcements, which was also leaked? Nah.

Ice dice are a fun enough idea, but not only is Icicle Beam a too-similar name, their idea that 1 would be normal while 6 would be super effective makes no sense. There's no "slightly more effective" option, so a sliding scale wouldn't work. Also, Magnitude is a thing-this wouldn't be the first move to have varying power based on chance.

Tropouria's cool new feature is literally just Poison Point?

Ursaring just wears a shield and gets longer teeth? Even GCorviknight was more interesting.

"Poliwrath can now hypnotize" it literally already learns Hypnosis...

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
"A Pokemon Direct Announcement" literally two sentences later "Trailer". What is it fam? (also I don't think we will be seeing any more Directs for this game. I think the reason why they did a second one was that they had a lot to show, and because they waited over 3 months to show more about the game. They wanted it to be big.)

Icicle Beam? Have they played Pokemon? Pretty sure Ice Beam is a well-known ice type move that has been in the games since Generation 1 or something. I know they have names that sound somewhat similar, but that similar? Hmmm idk.

Also I already have to deal with Charizard getting extra unnecessary love I do not need to see Blaziken too.

I do think it is somewhat likely that we see a trailer next week though, or at least the week after. Just not this one.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
That dice Pokemon and the trout don't sound appealing at all, though I really do wanna see Sizzile, Raboot, and Grookey's evolution.

Reaction score
Also, can anyone think of any reason why a trout would be named Tropouria? It's not a tropical fish so that etymology is out...
"Tropos" just means turn or change (Not to be confused with Tropicus.) But it is probably just an unfortunate conjunction of the word Trout and Pour.

I have no idea where the "uria" part comes from other than urine.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
A trailer leak could be kind of believable, but the idea that Pokemon has a secret schedule for announcing their announcements, which was also leaked? Nah.
Oh man, since you pointed that out, that does bring another point against it- the Kanto pokemon facts often skipped days, to the point that the projected end date moved three times and at the very end I couldn't even project a date on it anymore because they had maybe four pokemon left and had started friggin' skipping days again. So after that, the idea that the Galar facts, which have been in no way new information, are supposed to be following some tight schedule leading up to an announcement is pretty much laughable. They can do short countdowns on the twitter, sure (and actually they have been counting down to Pokemon Masters) but those Galar facts aren't remotely serving that purpose.

Reaction score
I like object Pokemon, so I'd be okay with a Pokemon based on dice. I am less cool with it using a move called Icicle Beam, seems dumb.

The rest of the new Pokemon and forms seem sub-par.

Reaction score
The leak is too 'clean' to be true. He basically knows too much, as well.

Urgency
Reaction score
Not that I believe the rumor, but anyone with access to the trailer would be able to describe it that way.

Reaction score
Fake. Some people already pointed out some points, but i like to add new one: It mentions the typings for the new mons, but not the Galarian Forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.