• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD It was still an issue back then, though. I was happy when I found out that the 3DS games had wifi so I could trade with friends over the internet... and then I missed most of it by skipping out on games until Gen 7. Now we're heading back into trade hell all over again.
yeah i know it sucks, but from their perspective, i doubt they would see it as a problem all of a sudden. There was alot of pokemon I never used for a long time because of it.

Your pokemon becomes stronger because it gets away from you?
I once read a cute headcanon that your Pokemon is evolving because it's a biological response to leaving home, so it feels like it's time to grow up and be a full adult. And if your Pokemon gets traded back to you, it just feels like "Oh, Trainer Mom needs my help back home again." It's definitely more reasonable than the idea that electric surges in trading is causing this, which I think is the canon reason? Like, c'mon, the first trade evo in the PokeDex is Graveler. Ground types shouldn't be that affected by electricity.

But it accurately predicted a Galarian Weezing and it's ability, just on the wrong date?

So there's something accurate about it, no?
Nnnope, because it actually didn't predict Neutralizing Gas at all-

Turns out it was posted after Neutralizing Gas had already been revealed. Big surprise there.

I’m betting the direct is either the 12th or 19th, and I’m more inclined to believe the 12th cause they do it about that day a lot.

Last edited:
So that basically still puts us on the 19th, cause they seem to like to put them on thursdays, and I really doubt they will do it afterward. They’ll want to promote games on it more I think. Plus I don’t think they have ever done one on a Monday?

Well the Nintendo Lite is geared towards handheld players, and pokemon is big about that.
Plus a Nintendo Direct is sure to come in September because of
1. all the new SKUs added to gamestop's system and
2.the Switch Lite case licenced by Nintendo that got leaked on Amazon having the design from a game that isn't on the Switch yet.
I don't think September will be like August but surely pokemon will put out more trailers??? I mean the game releases in November... And there is still info about the games we don't have that we almost always have.

Well the Nintendo Lite is geared towards handheld players, and pokemon is big about that.
Plus a Nintendo Direct is sure to come in September because of
1. all the new SKUs added to gamestop's system and
2.the Switch Lite case licenced by Nintendo that got leaked on Amazon having the design from a game that isn't on the Switch yet.
I don't think September will be like August but surely pokemon will put out more trailers??? I mean the game releases in November... And there is still info about the games we don't have that we almost always have.
Indeed, we will get more info on this month. But, maybe we'll get only a new video with some new pokémon or a new feature, so, I don't think that we're getting a pokémon direct.

Is anyone concerned that there won't be a pokemon direct, and that it may have a smaller presence as a part of a larger Fall Nintendo Direct?
Not really, because historically we really only receive one or two directs during the entire promotional period so not getting another one would not be in any way unusual.

Do we think the Galar region facts on Twitter is a countdown for something? They've done 11 of the 19 Pokemon revealed. They still need to have facts on Galarian Zigzagoon and Weezing, Drednaw, Yamper, Morpeko, Zacian, Zamazenta and, of course, Impidimp. That's one week. But they have done 2 in one day before.

New info within this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom