• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone concerned that there won't be a pokemon direct, and that it may have a smaller presence as a part of a larger Fall Nintendo Direct?
Oh, I can almost guarantee that it will not be a pokemon direct. It’s just going to be a nintendo direct, and have a pokemon trailer within it. They have too much they really need to say before the end of the year, and this is usually their big direct before holiday season. I would be thoroughly shocked if it’s a straight pokemon one. Like 98% sure.

Edit:I guess it’s possible they will do two directs, though? One specific one a general version. They have in september before.

Last edited:
Do we think the Galar region facts on Twitter is a countdown for something? They've done 11 of the 19 Pokemon revealed. They still need to have facts on Galarian Zigzagoon and Weezing, Drednaw, Yamper, Morpeko, Zacian, Zamazenta and, of course, Impidimp. That's one week. But they have done 2 in one day before.

New info within this week?
Remember when they did Kanto pokemon facts and it amounted to nothing? Same thing.

Besides, you can't really have a countdown without numbers and the Galar facts don't have any. At least Kanto facts were counting.

So what does this mean then ?

Seems that an announcement of the Sword and Shield anime is happening later in September.

Theres the exclusive announcement in the current series on Sunday given that.

Id say the announcement is a poster with the September 29th date.

And perhaps theres a new trailer for the game in between

Seems that an announcement of the Sword and Shield anime is happening later in September.

Theres the exclusive announcement in the current series on Sunday given that.

Id say the announcement is a poster with the September 29th date.

And perhaps theres a new trailer for the game in between
Thanks for clearing that up

Where is anyone getting September 29th from? I don't see it anywhere.

Found on this twitter

Centro Pokémon (@CentroPokemon)

IMG_20190830_152549.jpg

Huh... well that's interesting. I figured the announcement was going to be that major announcement happening on the 1st... if this means that it's going to be an announcement for an announcement, then count me really unimpressed.
Watch the Sep 1st announcement just be the anime series logo, and the Sep 29 thing is the actual trailer.

But what is the significance of the Unova and Sinnoh starters?
If I had to guess, it's probably just screenshots of the opening showing every set of starters.
I guess that we might be getting pictures with the rest of the starters once they announce it.
More have been shown and I guess the background of the blue is part of the logo words?

View: https://twitter.com/pokexperto/status/1167543356874010624

View: https://twitter.com/pokexperto/status/1167552947741499393/photo/1

yeah but i figured it was worth posting as it is cool how they did it, i thought anyway.
XD Yeah, I'm just saying because I know that some were probably questioning the non-Galar starters and yeah, it's just showing all of the starters so none of the ones being displayed are probably particularly significant as far as the games are concerned.

It's not like the other Anime announcements we've had showed stuff unknown to us the past few years. So, I don't think the 29th will have any impact on the SwSh information we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom