• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are wondering about SwSh having auto saves and if it would be an optional thing or not. What do you think?

Well, I think the biggest concern is probably SRing static encounters which is becoming less and less prevalent since so many legendaries are shiny locked and I doubt they will do the all legends in the post game thing again. People who shiny hunt their first starter or reset for a good nature will be annoyed. I can't think of any other issues it would present. Honestly it also depends on when and how often it auto-saves as well.

I really hope it's optional. I don't mind having to manually save my game.

I really hope it’s optional. Autosaving is not something I want to happen when I play Pokémon. I suppose if it only happens when you enter a building, that wouldn’t be the worst as you can kind of plan around it. I’d still be unhappy though because sometimes I’ll go on a shopping spree from different clothing stores, try all the pieces together, and then SR if I don’t like something I bought. Couldn’t do that with autosaving.

I really hope it’s optional. Autosaving is not something I want to happen when I play Pokémon. I suppose if it only happens when you enter a building, that wouldn’t be the worst as you can kind of plan around it. I’d still be unhappy though because sometimes I’ll go on a shopping spree from different clothing stores, try all the pieces together, and then SR if I don’t like something I bought. Couldn’t do that with autosaving.

If its optional, there really is no point in implementing it, since most experienced players will turn it off then, defeating the purpose of the autosave.

If its optional, there really is no point in implementing it, since most experienced players will turn it off then, defeating the purpose of the autosave.
Not really. Shiny hunters would turn it off, but a lot of people don't bother changing the default settings on anything and are perfectly content with it. That's why people still use Internet Explorer even though Chrome and Firefox are clearly superior options.

If there are many savefiles in the game I'm ok with autosave (do as many games do, labeled autosaves but you can save anytime and there's many savefiles). The only problem is if it still be a single save as it is today.

Are Meteordyna and eternatus confirmed leaks? I was reading about them in july posts, people were saying they were confirmed, but who confirmed them?

Are Meteordyna and eternatus confirmed leaks? I was reading about them in july posts, people were saying they were confirmed, but who confirmed them?
Eternatus was in the first leak, so he's basically confirmed. But Metoerdyna was from another leak that also talked about Wooloo by name, and well and mentioned Dynamaxing.

First post of this thread has them listed as the Dynamax Rumor and Meteordyna Rumor. You can read them there and see everything that has been confirmed (indicated in green)! =)

Most of their information has been confirmed by official trailers, that's why they're considered confirmed leaks.

Edit: I guess I should specify that they were posted before their information was revealed in official trailers, that's why they're considered confirmed leaks.

I don't want autosave. Sometimes I make mistakes when training Pokémon or want to try clothes, so I want to have the power to reset the game. End of story.

Not having a soft reset ability proved tiresome in LGPE. Hopefully they have a feature that allows us to SR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom