• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For anyone browsing this section wishing to discuss spoilers and official announcements for the Isle of Armor as well as the Crown Tundra, please keep them to the Sword and Shield Expansion Pass thread. Please be courteous to those who wish to experience the DLCs without being spoiled. Thank you.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Agent of) SHIELD
Reaction score
So basically Pokeshopper confirms that Meteodyna (spelling itself not confirmed) is real due to info from the Chinese community.

I'm just confused by it being referred to as the pseudo legendary... That term has specifically applied to the Dragonites of the generations for years and years, not like... the Mew. But something obviously related to dynamax (assuming the naming connection) must really be a mew-like legend and not a regular 3-stage line.

Reaction score
I'm just confused by it being referred to as the pseudo legendary... That term has specifically applied to the Dragonites of the generations for years and years, not like... the Mew. But something obviously related to dynamax (assuming the naming connection) must really be a mew-like legend and not a regular 3-stage line.
Maybe he meant minor legendary, like the Regis and the like?

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
So basically Pokeshopper confirms that Meteodyna (spelling itself not confirmed) is real due to info from the Chinese community.

Well, pseudo-legendary is actually a fan term... and I can't figure out what they call them in Chinese. So that could be a miscommunication? There's also the sub-legendaries like Heatran and Silvally (which I think we all kinda assumed Meteodyna would fall under) which seems to also be an unofficial term, and the two could've been easily mixed up.

Reaction score
Is there any chance of Meteodyna being like marshadow? We get the name, but will not really see it in this game. Instead it will be there gimmick pokemon? Aside from the figurine it does feel a little the same. It’s a big question mark. Nobody knows anything other than a name.

Noooo. I hate the gimmick crap with greninja, and that doesn’t even have to do with my actual dislike of greninja. I’m just sick of the stupid special treatment he randomly gets. I do not want more space taken by him. They added ash-greninja wasn’t that enough? Uuuugh.

Reaction score
Also follow up on that image, I think this could be Galarian Farfetch'd or Sirfetch'd itself

View attachment 124945
That does make a strange amount of sense, especially with the bit about "this Pokemon's X Xers." (This Pokemon's sword shatters?) But why all the glitchy stuff around it? Unless that's a separate plot about a Rotomdex glitching?

Reaction score
That does make a strange amount of sense, especially with the bit about "this Pokemon's X Xers." (This Pokemon's sword shatters?) But why all the glitchy stuff around it? Unless that's a separate plot about a Rotomdex glitching?
My only thought was to tease a potential trailer in like the next 24ish hours or along those lines

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
I was 100% convinced this thing was fake when I saw someone tweeting about it. Like I was talking to my sister and I was like 'huh, this is weird", so I just continue talking with her, and then I scroll down and see Pokemon's Tweet and I am floored. Pokemon just leaked there own Pokemon.

I definitely think this could be Galarian Farfetch'd, or even it's evolution, Sirfetched. That weight makes me question it a bit, but I guess it's not too Farfetch'd... Gosh that was terrible.

Welp, I am now wide awake, and seeing as it is 11pm, probably won't be able to sleep until I get answers to this madness.

I hope this means trailer tomorrow.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
It's clearly not Farfetch'd or Sirfetch'd...

The pixelization is intentional and it's Porygon 0.1. Someone tried making a pixel Porygon by resizing thr normal one and failed.

This is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.