• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

While reasonable, I can see one thing that might make this fake and it's the statement that says Game Freak is going to release that secret before the end of this month. Because I believe that the secret would be revealed in October if Ultra Burst being officially teased at the very end of the Ultra games' marketing cycle is any indication.

I also really do not think that the eeveelution will be flying, or alone. I think they only did sylveon because it was an entire new typing. Who knows with that though.

93+15 = 98
590 - 98 = 492
It is confirmed that we have 216 old pokemon in SwSh, so :
492 - 216 = 276 more pokemon to add from older generations.
If that leak is true, which i don't believe.

I also really do not think that the eeveelution will be flying, or alone. I think they only did sylveon because it was an entire new typing. Who knows with that though.
Considering how popular Eevee is, I don't think that they would limit new Eeveelutions to when they introduce new types.

The official Pokedex guide's page count implies that the Galar Pokedex contains about 500 Pokemon (considering past guides). 590 seems like a big stretch and is a pretty weird number (you'd expect it to be a bit higher than a round number).

Twenty-six promising the entire dex, I think. This person honestly expects us to believe that they were able to complete the Pokedex and see all the new legendaries (seeing as they write as if they were playing the game), but they barely know any lore of the game? And why would they know about a big secret announcement if they couldn't know about trailer schedules?

The official Pokedex guide's page count implies that the Galar Pokedex contains about 500 Pokemon (considering past guides). 590 seems like a big stretch and is a pretty weird number (you'd expect it to be a bit higher than a round number).
The Unova Pokedex in BW2 had exactly 300 Pokemon in it.

Something I noticed in that post is that they mention that Lotad gets a Galarian Form. However, we've already seen members of the Lotad family in their normal forms. So, I think at least that part is fake, as we've already seen Lotad and Lombre and they were unchanged. Unless Ludicolo is the one who gets the Galarian Form (like how Marrowak did but not Cubone), I'm leaning toward that leak being fake.

The point is that the numbers have been around a number divisible by 50. 590 would scream "we were too lazy to add 10 more."

Something I noticed in that post is that they mention that Lotad gets a Galarian Form. However, we've already seen members of the Lotad family in their normal forms. So, I think at least that part is fake, as we've already seen Lotad and Lombre and they were unchanged. Unless Ludicolo is the one who gets the Galarian Form (like how Marrowak did but not Cubone), I'm leaning toward that leak being fake.
Wasn't ludicolo a member of the family we actually saw, though? I think that pretty much lands this one in the hole.

Actually, I believe that Ludicolo is the only one we’ve seen so far. It was in the treehouse demonstration vs. Gigantamax Steelix. So yeah this leak is debunked.

Wasn't ludicolo a member of the family we actually saw, though? I think that pretty much lands this one in the hole.

Actually, after taking a second look, we actually saw both Lotad and Ludicolo (Lotad was in one of the Wild Area's ponds). But, yeah, either way, the result is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom