• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on 4chan...

"Just sharing some small details

Eevee gets a dragon type evolution called "Scaleon" with the sheer force ability. It evolves by at least having reached level 5 in dynamax level.

Dynamax level goes up to level 10. The higher the level the stronger certain max moves and their effects become.

"Meteodyna" is a dragon and rock type with levitate. Its fairly curious and follows you around galar. It's responsible for the dynamaxing phenomenon.

Some characters mention the "Hero of Galar" and his noble Pokémon and how they defeated and sealed away the malevolent "Eternatus".

Leon is not content with just being champion. He purposefully goes out his way to reawaken "Eternatus" in order to try and defeat it and be recognized as the new "Hero of Galar"."

It honestly doesn't seem that wild. I really want a new Eeveelution so this would make me happy. The evolution method is a bit strange though. What possible connection could there be between a Dragon-type Eeveelution and Dynamaxing? If Meteodyna is responsible for Dynamaxing then maybe the red energy Dynamaxed Pokémon exude is some type of draconic energy? I mean it's supposedly part Dragon-type according to this leak. Speaking of which, I guess Meteodyna is all but confirmed now. Not based on this leak but according to Pokeshopper, there's a merchandise listing with Meteodyna's name on it. The way the leak speaks of it though makes me think of those cutesy Mythical Pokémon. The Hero of Galar thing sounds too good to not be true. I wonder what Eternatus' deal is? They never had an outright evil Pokémon in the franchise. If they were ever exhibiting any type of evil behavior it was usually because of human inference. The last part with Leon sounds nuts! I know we've had villains who were bat shit crazy like Maxie and Archie, but this to me is on a different level. Talk about being an attention seeking narcissist.

Wait... Mohawk, sleeveless jacket, two drumsticks?

You don't actually mean...

https://scontent-b-bru.cdninstagram...=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=102

And if that's true tomorrow at 1PM GMT, then perhaps this confidential art leak is real, and that Ash will be travelling with Gloria in the new series.
Hasn't that art been proven fake already...?
Pokestarmies tweet about it is shown in this article

They could just create a new evolution method, as they did with Feebas in Gen 5 when they created the Prism Scale due to the lack of Contests (and by extention Contest Stats).
I doubt that’d be done for a popular Pokemon like Eevee(lution), their evolution methods have been kept constant even when much less complex methods became available later (Leafeon, Glaceon with the Leaf and Ice stones).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-17-08-08-58.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-17-08-08-58.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 81
There seems to be a trend in these leaks that Leon will turn out to be evil in some way or start the apocalypse. What if he's just a genuinely nice guy?

I was initially in the same boat as the rumors, as revealing Leon so early could've meant that they were either going to pull a Lusamine with him, or to a lesser degree, pull an Adler (where he isn't the final boss of the main story). However, after the reveal of Chairman Rose, I started to change my opinion on it. I suspect that Leon is a genuinely nice guy and that Rose is the main villain and perhaps leads the real villainous team, with the former acting as an unwitting pawn or something. Since Leon is endorsed by Rose, it's possible that Rose could be using said endorsements to have Leon do questionable things as blackmail, or another possibility is that Leon is an unwitting front to Rose's real plans until it's too late, like what happened to N. And since Leon endorses the player (at least that's what I assume, as others have said the same thing), it could be his way of being a spanner in the works by having a potentially powerful ally in uprooting Rose's ambitions, which could be why Rose endorses Bede, acting as a counter to that plan. As a result, I shifted my opinion from Leon being a potential bad guy to Rose instead, as I feel that it could be the case where Leon is either oblivious to Rose's true intentions, or is aware of it but feels powerless to stop it. At least that's what I'm guessing.

Pokestarmies tweet about it is shown in this article
Here...

View: https://twitter.com/pokestarmie/status/1105074606631604224

If this is true, then how come it's called ''Monkey 3'' when it is a Mid Evolution. Shouldn't it be called ''Monkey 2''? Unless this is the order they've drawn it.

Either that Chimpunkey leak is real that that is, or everything is all fake.
"Tomorrow there will be a trailer as well as Sirfetch'd, Impidimp and the second stage of the starter's reveal on the site.
Sirfetch'd evolves from Farfetch'd (standard), and carries a lance and shield, giving up all flying so it could train as a warrior. It glides across the water and jousts others of its kind to prove who is champion.
Impidimp hangs upside down in caves and ambush you.
Trailer ends with a shot of this... It glows with Dynamax light
Raboot is fire type and looks like a bigger Scorbunny but with markings like a striped footballer shirt, and a fire trail from its feet. The yellow bandage has become a headband.
Sizzile is just bigger Sobble but with more chameleon-features, like Kecleon. It has a high collar made from a crest/frill like a triceratops. Its tail curls to make a hole where water acts as a magnifying glass.
Chimpunkey is a bigger Grookey, with a mohawk of leaves and colour patterns that resemble sleeveless jacket. It has two sticks that look more like drumsticks than Grookey's.
All pure types."

I'm guessing that by tomorrow, they mean Wednesday.

You be the judge. Although I have heard the Scizzile magnifying glass tail description months ago, and the Dynamax trailer end? This is enough to be sceptical about.

Its fake
Forgot i could do screenshots on my phone
Here...

View: https://twitter.com/pokestarmie/status/1105074606631604224

If this is true, then how come it's called ''Monkey 3'' when it is a Mid Evolution. Shouldn't it be called ''Monkey 2''? Unless this is the order they've drawn it.

Either that Chimpunkey leak is real that that is, or everything is all fake.

You be the judge. Although I have heard the Scizzile magnifying glass tail description months ago, and the Dynamax trailer end? This is enough to be sceptical about.

Yeah, those starter descriptions seem way too similar to popular fake designs. I ignored the whole 'Sizzile looks like Kecleon' thing (fake design of Sobble going full chameleon) until the Chimpunkey description.

Stranger coincidences have happened, and Sizzile having a water magnifying glass tail would be really neat, but I don't think this is real.

If meteodyna follows you around wouldn’t someone have seen it already? Like affleck? I feel like it would have been obvious.
They could mean that from a story perspective it's been following the main character around since the beginning but doesn't let itself be known until much later, maybe a point where Affleck didn't get to.
I don't believe in this leak in general, but Meteodyna "following" the protagonist around isn't that unbelievable.

They could mean that from a story perspective it's been following the main character around since the beginning but doesn't let itself be known until much later, maybe a point where Affleck didn't get to.
I don't believe in this leak in general, but Meteodyna "following" the protagonist around isn't that unbelievable.
I don’t know usually they still kind of show them even if the protagonist does not see them. We normally do anyway. I think they would have added a note about a random pokemon following you around, or something that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom