• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient that a leak about evos and prevos only surfaces when people have proven their existence. I'm not suspicious of that at all.
Final evo for sobble is a spy, water ghost can turn invisible, which is the basis of it's special move, a two turn
a drummer, feminine by a tad, i'd actually say it's masculine but it is based off mother nature
Literally already used in another fake this past Wednesday.

nothing about this sounds outlandish except for Wooloo having 3 different evolutions. But then again, they did that with Rockruff. Just not all in the same games.
This is my immediate, “this leak is fake!”, reaction. Not because wooloo has three forms, or even two branches for sex. But I don’t buy that it becomes a wolf. No way. I get it’s supposed to be the wolf in sheeps clothing, but no. It’s way out of left field. Evolutions match in some way, and I don’t really see how they would do that. Plus where both legendaries are wolves (and lycanroc being a wolf) it seems like a lot of wolves for one gimmick and one game.
~~~~
I also struggle with corviknights pre-evos. Those names are a little too on the nose for me.

This is my immediate, “this leak is fake!”, reaction. Not because wooloo has three forms, or even two branches for sex. But I don’t buy that it becomes a wolf. No way. I get it’s supposed to be the wolf in sheeps clothing, but no. It’s way out of left field. Evolutions match in some way, and I don’t really see how they would do that.
In a franchise where a bug evolves into a dragon and the only connection is faint buggishness, you can't see a sheep evolving into a wooly wolf?

Ever since the 'wooloo evolves into a wolf' idea came up I've hated it. I can't see why people would want it and personally I want wooloo to evolve into a ram type Pokemon rather than a wolf. A wolf would make absolutely no sense other than just the phrase that everyone seems to want to apply to wooloo. I hope wooloo becomes a large ram type thing with it being either steel/normal or pure steel and play off of steel wool. I wouldn't be opposed to it being plain normal though but I still cannot make sense of the wolf aspect of it even though it was brought upon by a wolf in sheep's clothing. It seems just a bit too outlandish for me, I really hope it doesn't happen.

Another 4chan leak, this was actually taken down...

"There'll be a Pokémon Direct on October 2nd that'll run for approximately 14 minutes.

The evolutions of Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble are revealed. They're Temporang, Raboot and Sizzile. All three of them remain pure typed.

They reveal Galarian Mr. Mime (Dark/Fairy), Galarian Granbull (Fairy/Fighting) Galarian Stantler (Normal/Ice) and its evolution Stagreeze (Normal/Ice).

The fire type gym leader Kabu is revealed.

They reveal Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Lapras. Professor Magnolia shows off Gigantamax Pikachu in what seems to be a tutorial of sorts. Gigantamax Lapras is shown off in a battle with the gym leader Kabu and his Dynamax Heatmor.

The direct ends with the continuation of Zacian and Zamazenta looking up as Eternatus initiates an attack on them. Both wolves are Fighting/Steel type, their abilities are not revealed. Eternatus is pure Dark type and its ability is also not revealed."

There's a second part to the post about the direct having 5 minutes dedicated to Pokémon HOME but I forgot to save it when putting this together. Does this being deleted give it any credibility? If this is true then I'm happy Stantler is getting an evolution although I wish its standard form got one too. Also I thought we already saw standard Granbull in one of trailers? I guess not cause I can't find anything.

Ever since the 'wooloo evolves into a wolf' idea came up I've hated it. I can't see why people would want it and personally I want wooloo to evolve into a ram type Pokemon rather than a wolf. A wolf would make absolutely no sense other than just the phrase that everyone seems to want to apply to wooloo. I hope wooloo becomes a large ram type thing with it being either steel/normal or pure steel and play off of steel wool. I wouldn't be opposed to it being plain normal though but I still cannot make sense of the wolf aspect of it even though it was brought upon by a wolf in sheep's clothing. It seems just a bit too outlandish for me, I really hope it doesn't happen.
Honestly, I'm hoping for a wolf evo because it would be way more interesting than it just evolving into a ram.

In a franchise where a bug evolves into a dragon and the only connection is faint buggishness, you can't see a sheep evolving into a wooly wolf?
Nope because I can actually get bug to a dragon. It’s basis just makes me think of a dragonfly. Unless they are doing a take on, an old english sheepdog I can’t see sheep to wolf, and what I do imagine is just...too cartoony. If I can think of the character I imagine I’ll post the name, but I’m drawing a blank. Plus it’s that and the fact it has a ram evo. I cannot see a wolf, and two sheep tying together well. I could probably even handle one or the other, but not both...except now I want a sheepdog pokemon XD.

Now that the Sword exclusive Sirfetch'd has been revealed, shouldn't we expect the reveal of the Shield exclusive counterpart for the very next wave of info ? Hence I find it hard to believe any leak not mentioning a Shield exclusive.
(but to be honest I find it hard to believe any leak now, I have the feeling there will be no more real leaks)

Nope because I can actually get bug to a dragon. It’s basis just makes me think of a dragonfly. Unless they are doing a take on, an old english sheepdog I can’t see sheep to wolf, and what I do imagine is just...too cartoony. If I can think of the character I imagine I’ll post the name, but I’m drawing a blank. Plus it’s that and the fact it has a ram evo. I cannot see a wolf, and two sheep tying together well. I could probably even handle one or the other, but not both...except now I want a sheepdog pokemon XD.
How about a fish turning to octopus? That has got to be one of the weirdest evolution. Also pokemon usually go with the usual tropes like the ugly duckling except the used fish twice. Heck even farfetch'd comes form an old saying.

Although I highly doubt the leak is real. I really can see an innocent sheep turning into a wolf lol. What if it is wooloo who evolves into that electric dog in the kids shirt not yamper lol. Also I would love qwilfish to be farfetch'd counterpart in shield but the possibility might be higher with dunsparce and shuckle

Another 4chan leak, this was actually taken down...

"There'll be a Pokémon Direct on October 2nd that'll run for approximately 14 minutes.

The evolutions of Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble are revealed. They're Temporang, Raboot and Sizzile. All three of them remain pure typed.

They reveal Galarian Mr. Mime (Dark/Fairy), Galarian Granbull (Fairy/Fighting) Galarian Stantler (Normal/Ice) and its evolution Stagreeze (Normal/Ice).

The fire type gym leader Kabu is revealed.

They reveal Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Lapras. Professor Magnolia shows off Gigantamax Pikachu in what seems to be a tutorial of sorts. Gigantamax Lapras is shown off in a battle with the gym leader Kabu and his Dynamax Heatmor.

The direct ends with the continuation of Zacian and Zamazenta looking up as Eternatus initiates an attack on them. Both wolves are Fighting/Steel type, their abilities are not revealed. Eternatus is pure Dark type and its ability is also not revealed."

There's a second part to the post about the direct having 5 minutes dedicated to Pokémon HOME but I forgot to save it when putting this together. Does this being deleted give it any credibility? If this is true then I'm happy Stantler is getting an evolution although I wish its standard form got one too. Also I thought we already saw standard Granbull in one of trailers? I guess not cause I can't find anything.
Nah, a leak being deleted seems to be common among fakes too. Which you can still find the posts by searching on Nyafuu, so here's the second part-

"OP here! I've seen a few people question the timing of the Nintendo Direct and it is indeed 14 minutes. The only thing I forgot to include is that we get a 5 minute segment right near the end dedicated to Pokémon HOME. They give a basic rundown of all the things you can do on the app. They make it specifically important to talk about the battling feature and how participating in weekly challenges you can win special items and send them to your game. They promise to reveal more information on pricing later in the future. The app releases January 8th next year."

Using dragonfly as a basis isn't really any different from using wolf in sheep's clothing, though? And just because you can't imagine a design doesn't mean that a good one couldn't be thought up by someone else.

XD I don't buy the rumor at all so I'm not really commenting on that, just the idea that Wooloo could have a wolf evo at all because I'm 100% rooting for it. I'd be interested to see the explanation for it, how it would interact with its pre-evo- would it turn into a wolf as a means of protecting its flock? Or has it become aggressive towards them? Would it be because it got tired of rolling away from battles and so it turned into a predator to face them head on? Heck, the fact that it is such a step away from Wooloo makes it more interesting to me because going from a sheep to ram is easy, but going from sheep to wolf takes more creativity to really pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom