• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfs howl like "Arh-WOOOOOO" and we have a sheep pokemon named Wooloo and its howling. I can definitely see a wolf-sheep evolution for woolooooooooooo.

Plus, this picture makes it look like Wooloo is howling like a dog:

6_05_wooloo_1.jpg

Here you are some fan-arts

wooloo_evolution_by_lopoddity_dd8sl7t-pre.jpg

dd8susu-f13945a1-34c4-4161-bc10-042e8184a7bf.png

Source
Source

Last edited by a moderator:
-------------- start of rumor -------------

Zapdos - Sword exclusive
Moltres - Shield exclusive

Are unlocked by speaking to blaine if you speak to him a second time while having both in your party it unlocks Articuno.

Suicune - Sword Exclusive
Raikou - Shield Exclusive

Are unlocked by talking to Ethan who is accompanied by silver and lyra. Ethan will challenge you to a double battle to which you team up with either hop or Marine respectively. If you speak to him a second time with both in your party it unlocks entei.

Latios - Sword
Latias - Shield

Speaking to wally unlocks them and if either one is battled in a max raid battle you receive a soul dew.

Mesprit - Sword
Cresselia - Shield

Are unlocked by speaking to Roark and Byron

The rumor also mentioned the unova weather trio but unlocking those wasnt posted

end of rumor _

Sincce dex-it is a thing i hope they don't include all legendary pokemon but i mean all of them. Because we don't need a zapdos or latios or mesprit in Galar. They don't make sense. And gen7 having so much legendary/ultra beast and some of them didn't even a story or side-story, make me hate legendary pokemon. I hope GF will add more pokemon like leavanny, walrein, minior, darmanitan instead of some unnecessary legendary.

myself, i am open to the idea of a wolfoo but i current feel "eh" about it. I'd rather see a type of big ram we haven't gotten yet.
I really like the idea of the steel wool that someone mentioned. Didn't think about that. It would be a nice contrast to wooloo who are everywhere and used for clothing if wooloo evolves. If wooloo evolves do you think it will keep it's normal typing or do you think it will change?

Let's Go Golden Pikachu
Let's Go Silvery Eevee
Players start with special shiny Pikachu or Eevee that ends up being roped in with some story that finally explains the GS ball??? Regular shiny Pikachu and Eevee are already almost those colors, but they could make these one-off shinies closer to golden and silver tones.

I hope they give us something in a few weeks to make up for that Sirfetch’d reveal.

Gigantamax especially. They really undersold those.

Yeah. It’s probably not gonna happen but a Gigantamax Lilligant would make me so happy. The news that Petil’s counterpart is going to be in made me super happy, so it’d be cool if Lilligant and Whimsicott could get Gigantamax forms.

They really have only revealed the bare minimum of everything. Gigantamax? One trailer with a couple examples. Galarian forms? One trailer with only one full line. Regional evolution? Twice! But I suspect Sirfetch'd is their example of a new evolution for something that does not have a regional form (aka no Galarian Farfetch'd).

The. Bare. Minimum.

They really have only revealed the bare minimum of everything. Gigantamax? One trailer with a couple examples. Galarian forms? One trailer with only one full line. Regional evolution? Twice! But I suspect Sirfetch'd is their example of a new evolution for something that does not have a regional form (aka no Galarian Farfetch'd).

The. Bare. Minimum.
Starter evolutions?
Sweats nervously

Actually, speaking of the bare minimum, does anyone else think that's gonna do the most damage to this game? Like, I'm excited (or as excited as I can be with dexit sitting in the corner staring at me), but the trailers have just been so uninteresting, and so sparse with new, compelling content. It makes it seem like there's nothing in this game! "You can make curry!" Ok, that's nice I guess but I'm not buying this game so I can make curry, I'm buying it so I can use new Pokemon. Show me the new Pokemon. Or new features that are more interesting than "your Pokemon get big". The wild area is probably the coolest "new" thing in this game, but even that is something that's already in other games, it's just an open world section. Plus there's the whole dexit fiasco which, while I'm not opposed to not all Pokemon being in the game, the way they handled it and the fan backlash was just horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom