• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who's the third?
Are you considering Morpeko as a squirrel?
Did you mean "Pokemon" not "lines"?
I did not count Morpeko when I originally posted that, but you later told me that I should because according to you it's part chipmunk, so I edited it.

In the Game Informer interview, didn't they state that there will be a lot of new Pokemon in SwSh?

They did, but said that they couldn't give any numbers. But of course they would say that; it's a stock PR answer and it's not something they'd ever explicitly say no to because they'd just be shooting themselves in the foot by doing so.

I'm really struggling to see Ponyta in that running Pokemon... it just looks like a fat fluffy Espeon to me, or something similar in stature to Stunky or Furret, I don't think it even moves like a horse.

I can totally appreciate people connecting it with Ponyta's cry and the galloping sounds being heard though, although I'm really hoping that we are not sitting through this whole thing just for Galarian Ponyta. I really hope Galarian Ponyta and the running thing are two different Pokemon, I hope we get more than one monster out of this. Or at least it makes sense when we actually get a good look at it.

This live stream was not exactly what I was expecting and, honestly, I've actually found it to be super tedious.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/grimtendo64/status/1180225532522323968

Either this is that “horse” or it’s something else, maybe new Pokémon, if it’s the “horse” maybe it is galarian ponyta

Hahaha, right after I posted about struggling to see this thing as Ponyta, I can totally see it now XD

I looks like a tiny squashed Ponyta, all white and pink. I think it could definitely be the Fairy type Ponyta folk have been wanting. Feel like I should just delete my previous post though hahaha been totally caught off guard by this one!

However, I do still stand by my thought that overall the stream has been pretty dull.

I could see it being fairy or fairy/ghost based on this. It gives at least me a haunted type feel so it with the colorless body. Although I'm excited that it's basically galarian Ponyta I would've rather had a trailer because this is hellish waiting for a Pokemon (usually not even a new one) and only seeing 1 basically once an hour. I'd much rather have preferred a trailer than this

:/ ugh. If we watch this whole thing and get this one pokemon I’m going to be very upset, and I kept my bar very low. Like they can even show regular revealed pokemon just show anything!

Update: well that definitely proved a horse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom