• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as plague doctor pokemon go, though... I think Spritzee technically already has it covered. But that one would be neat to get a Poison regional variant for. =)
I'd love to see a more ominous Ghost/Poison Plague doctor Pokemon or something. Spritzee is too adorable for the job, need something I can name SCP-049

They haven't revealed a number of types yet, while revealing multiple of some (fairy, steel). There's no rules this promo cycle.

I had been appreciating the change of pace this year, but I'm at the point where I just really want more info. I guess we're a month away from release, so it's almost a moot point. I'm officially impatient! Lol

stomping foot GIVE ME MORE OF MY IMP BABY, GAMEFREAK. YOU JUST TEASING ME NOW.

Also I love new Ponyta. It reminds me of the white bike with rainbow paint splatter effect I had as a little kid and pretended it was a ponyta when I rode it. Depending on how bombass the Rapidash ends up looking I might have to name it after someone from the last unicorn when I catch one.

Also I will only care about the pseudo legendary at all if:
-It's not a dragon type.
-If it IS a dragon type, it's fairy type.
-If it's fairy type at all.

Seriously I have never cared about the pseudo legendaries at all. Except for the Tyranitar line and that's mostly because I have a love/hate relationship with the line's pokedex entries.

But what about the color scheme? also part of me thinks it would be ice to reference winterfell and their direwolves...given how Galar is based on England.

To tell the truth, I want the Pseudo to not be reptilian this time.
If it is a dragon (like it is in every gen except 2), i want it to be a fluffy dragon that you could see being your companion, instead of a giant monster like Garchomp or Kommo-o. That's one of the reasons why i like Goodra and Hydreigon.

Who thinks we might be getting info on Monday? Or will they wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to spill the beans ?

If it is a dragon (like it is in every gen except 2), i want it to be a fluffy dragon that you could see being your companion, instead of a giant monster like Garchomp or Kommo-o. That's one of the reasons why i like Goodra and Hydreigon.
I was going to ask you why you think Hydreigon is fluffy considering its lore, but then I remembered that Gates to Infinity exists.

But what about the color scheme? also part of me thinks it would be ice to reference winterfell and their direwolves...given how Galar is based on England.
If we went only by color scheme for types, then Scizor should be Fire, Wobuffet should be Ice, Chingling should be Electric, and Axew should be Grass.

Who thinks we might be getting info on Monday? Or will they wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to spill the beans ?
I think Thursday would be the safest option tbh. Would be nice getting something earlier, though.

If we went only by color scheme for types, then Scizor should be Fire, Wobuffet should be Ice, Chingling should be Electric, and Axew should be Grass.
Well as I clarified later on, I meant the color scheme in conjugation with song of ice and fire / game of throne theme! England, winterfell, direwolves, snow..etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom