• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how one could pass up Goodra for Hydreigon, so I assume you made your choice based on the legendaries instead.
People are bound to have different opinions, and that's fine.

I for example, really like Hydreigon and and very dissapointed by Goodra (by far the worst pseudo IMO).

Last edited:
I don't see how one could pass up Goodra for Hydreigon, so I assume you made your choice based on the legendaries instead.
Not exactly, I pick the game that has a cold color, and then for the remakes I pick the opposite of what I originally picked back then, the only exception so far is Pearl, but that's because I'm not a big fan of Steel Pokémon.

Here are the games that I have picked: Blue, Silver, Sapphire, FireRed, Pearl, HeartGold, Black, Black 2, X, Omega Ruby, Moon and Ultra Moon.

People are bound to have different opinions, and that's fine.

I for example, really like Hydreigon and despise Goodra (by far the worst pseudo IMO).
Not exactly on your level, but I do prefer Hydreigon to Goodra.

The ironic part for me is that of the four pseudos confirmed in the game, they paired my favorite (Tyranitar) with my least favorite of the group, Goodra.

Personally, I liked neither of them. Still think they are downright horribly designed tbh.

I couldn't really choose Sword or Shield because I really liked both of the wolves' designs, so I just left the decision up to my wife. She picked Shield, which has retroactively worked out great since she loves Galarian Ponyta and since I want to use Sirfetch'd. And as it happens, I do prefer Deino and Jangmo-o over Larvitar and Goomy, though I don't plan to use any of those so that wouldn't have made a big difference to me.

an interesting note about unicorns is that they would only show themselves to maidens who were virgins which likey why Sonia herself was chosen to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom