• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice that Galarian Ponyta looks younger and smaller than regular Ponyta? Maybe that means that Galarian Rapidash will still look like a pony. I hope so.

Either we get something tomorrow or during the stream next week, or I’m thinking we won’t get anything big (like a 1 or 2 minute trailer or something like that) for the rest of this month, maybe next month though.

No way ponyta is our monthly trailer lmao

we should get starter evolutions at the very least, i'm honestly expecting a direct

TBH I feel like this will be the first time since Gen 4 that we didn't see the starter evolutions before release. the GameInformer interview really makes it seem like they're not going to reveal them until release.

Which means that we will see them all in about 3 weeks or so, when review copies go out and the game gets datamined.

I will definitely ignore the datamines, and in terms of a trailer...I don’t know. I still mildly expect them to show the starters 2nd evos before release, but definitely not third. Which kinda makes me excited. I’m expecting one more trailer this month, but just something super small that reveals maybe one pokemon now. Hopefully Rapidash cause I may go insane not seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom