• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am going to stick with Raihan being Leon’s rival, and Marnie’s endorsement. I like that theory.

So for those of you who were trying to determine the size of the wild area it is now estimated (by a rep on hand) to be the size of two zelda regions. So double the size of the one that was being compared earlier. This was posted by PokéXperto.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So is there 7 new pokemon not reaveled in the begining of the games? That means the makthing of the games was lazy

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Now I'm starting to get worried that they are going to frontload the new Pokemon (putting them all towards the early part of the game, Legendaries not included).

Reaction score
Come to think of it, Raihan could be the actual name of the person in my theory I named Radley (It's just a placeholder name): a shadow-archetype/deconstruction of the player character's archetype and also to Red. I did theorize that Radley would fight and then look down on Leon, defeating him to prove that he's a fraud as the last portion of his villainous syndicate's plan to oppose Rose's Corruption.

Reaction score
So is there 7 new pokemon not reaveled in the begining of the games? That means the makthing of the games was lazy
Seriously? Not even a little bit does that indicate anything, and actually it is probably 9 pokemon.
~~~~
I have faith that they did not front load this game either. We also have no idea how many old ones they come across. Keep that in mind. They probably came across the bug and bird pokemon for one. Those are very commonly found on the first route. That’s two. Yamper makes 3. I think this game will have a lot of new ones and they will be evenly spaced throughout, but it also would not be surprising if a lot of the new ones were seen upfront via the wild area. You will probably spend a ton of the game there, so it stands to reason it holds a lot of new pokemon.

Last edited:
Pokémon Trainer since 2004
Reaction score
Don't know if this was posted here or not, but if anyone is interested this video shows 5 min of gameplay without commentary.

PS: The music is so good in this games!

Reaction score
Now I'm starting to get worried that they are going to frontload the new Pokemon (putting them all towards the early part of the game, Legendaries not included).
This is my biggest fear as well. While I welcome the fact that we get to catch many different species of new Pokemon from a get-go, I can't help but feel it might be a compensation for the fact there won't be many new Pokemon in the mid/later part of the game.

Reaction score
Sorry haven't been paying attention to the other pages, but how do we know it's seven?

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
It's obvious GF is being secretive as a result/overreaction of Gen 7's marketing cycle.
Regardless if there'll be 70, 100 or 150 new Pokèmon, there should be enough for them to showcase an handful more in the cycle, and locking journalists and youtubers from revealing the ones they found in the first rouce is because they want to keep things under wrap. Same goes for the starters and the legendary's typings.

I do think they went over the top with their secrecy, but in the case the games have, let's say, around 100 new Pokèmon, it'll be a good number, and finding them for ourselves is actually good, although the starters is a bit of a different issue, because the evolutions are what a lot of players base that choice on.

This fusion is ugly and I love it
Reaction score
Here's a look at how the image leak links with stuff from the intelleon leak and shots ingame

Reaction score
This is my biggest fear as well. While I welcome the fact that we get to catch many different species of new Pokemon from a get-go, I can't help but feel it might be a compensation for the fact there won't be many new Pokemon in the mid/later part of the game.
To be honest I do kind of think you will see a lot of up front now that I get to thinking about, but not necessarily due to them putting all of the new ones there. I think you will just run into a lot of them in the wild area.

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Considering their namesakes I think there's very little reason to doubt that Mary and Rose are related to each other.
I mean, it can be a red herring, but GF isn't known to be suble on that department. It was quite clear that there were family ties with Lusamine, Lillie and Gladion.

Status
Not open for further replies.