• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand what you mean? I was saying that all we have really seen since august is gen 1 stuff, and the battle trailer. We need a brand new pokemon or character or something. I wasn’t putting any signifigance on gen 1 just stating the news cycle, and that if they were going to show that stuff they should have done it directly after the gmax announcement.
Oh sorry, I might just be being a bit touchy about it, since people have a tendency to excessively shit all over Gen 1 for getting anything. Especially after the whole Charizard thing lately. =(

Oh sorry, I might just be being a bit touchy about it, since people have a tendency to excessively shit all over Gen 1 for getting anything. Especially after the whole Charizard thing lately. =(
No worries I totally get it. I love gen 1 personally, so I just stay outta the debates.

It appears that they have completely changed the effect of Rare Candies. They now come in different sizes and each size raises EXP a different amount.

I thought that candies were a new, entirely separate item.

Now I'm going to have to go back and find whichever article I read.

I thought that candies were a new, entirely separate item.

Now I'm going to have to go back and find whichever article I read.
In the everyeye article he Mentioned those candies, but I guess they didn’t find the the old type in the overworld while exploring. Whether it’s because they aren’t back or because there weren’t in the part they explored, it’s unknown.

Scorbunny will have fighting moves, but is pure fighter. It becomes Raboot, but I don't remember the final evolution, except that it looks like a fighter. It looks humanoid

Sobble becomes Sizzile and then Intelleon, a chameleon with a spy theme

Grookey will end up as a giant gorilla that beats a wood drum to attack.

Afflack

Obviously these are more than likely real, what do you think/hope they will look like? (fan art examples would be cool)

I am hoping that Grookey will have a Shaman drum. I am hoping he isn't going to be sitting with bongos or something (unless he ends up having a psychic type then, maybe?)

Sobble i have no idea ... i just hope he isn t going to look too much like greninja. I do wonder if the middle of his tail will hold a bubble like thing to look like a magnifying glass. Maybe that is too detective-ish. oh I hope they don't make it look like he is wearing a suit... haha

Sobble i have no idea ... i just hope he isn t going to look too much like greninja. I do wonder if the middle of his tail will hold a bubble like thing to look like a magnifying glass. Maybe that is too detective-ish. oh I hope they don't make it look like he is wearing a suit... haha
I kind of imagine Decidueye, but instead of a hood a fancy hat.

This isn’t really the first time it’s happened in media... Remus Lupin from Harry Potter- his father was literally named Lyall Lupin or "Wolf Wolf".
And his mother was Hope Howell
Actually today I was playing an official Hogwarts app game and the name of the werewolf attack victim in a sidequest is called Chiara Lobosca from Lobo which means wolf.
I'm getting a bit off topic but yeah names are frequently obvious or in your face in media.

edit: just realized you were talking about double names and not just obvious relevant names so I just went on an HP tangent for no reason LOL

literally every gigantamax form has that. that doesn't make them all ghost.

The posts got moved so now your comment looks out of place without the context.

Edit: And now my post looks out of place.

Last edited:
People really vary when it comes to Pokemon games releasing. For example, I have a friend that's into Pokemon as much as I am, but wouldn't and still won't let me show him anything beyond the starters. He only knows about Wooloo, Alcremie and Polteageist because he scrolled too far on Twitter when they were initially revealed. But he gets angry if I try to talk to him about even the smallest features. He did let me tell him about the Rotom Phone Pokedex, no HMs and the bike being back (but not that it's Rotom and changed a lot).

I thought Rotom talking was cute and I felt somewhat attached to it. Hopefully even if this Rotom Dex doesn't talk, it at least does something that makes you feel attached to it, like smile.
If I wind up playing the game, I'd feel attached to it like glue... by way of not being able to get rid of it. XP Just hang out next to a lake for a few hours willing it to fall in. The phone I'd never lose but would love to get rid of.

Yes, the tail could be very well be a magnifying glass, I actually see that happening.

When you realise you need to be endorsed for the league in Galar because of course you need a license in the UK region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom