• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zZFum5i.jpg
Looks like it could be real... love the tail idea.

It was apparent it was fake going by the clarity of Wottergate and the SM Starter leaks. At this point I'm wary of askewed blurry pictures from screens now.

We haven't really had those types of leaks for years now and it was probably because everyone had potato phones when they were prevalent.

I’m just glad we’re finally running low on things revealed by the Affleck leak that haven’t been officially revealed yet. I think all we have left are Opal, Kabu, G-Lapras, Galarian Meowth + Evo, starter evos, and Eternatus/Meteordyna (can’t remember which one came from Affleck).

I’m ready for some more unexpected reveals like G-Butterfree and Galarian Ponyta.

I’m just glad we’re finally running low on things revealed by the Affleck leak that haven’t been officially revealed yet. I think all we have left are Opal, Kabu, G-Lapras, Galarian Meowth + Evo, starter evos, and Eternatus/Meteordyna (can’t remember which one came from Affleck).

I’m ready for some more unexpected reveals like G-Butterfree and Galarian Ponyta.
Eternatus came from the Affleck leak, Meteordyna came from the Meteordyna leak.

This makes me miss the days when CoroCoro was still a major news source, and people would put a ton of effort into making fake scans. Some of them were very badly done, most were good but had mistakes when you looked closer, but then some were incredibly convincing to the point where no one really knew until CoroCoro actually released.
Now we just have posts from 4-chan.

God I sound like such an old man. "Back in mah day, people put EFFORT into their leaks."

Tbh, I don't know where they'd go after a teapot ghost. I mean it could still be a three stage, but having Polteageist as a final stage sounds more plausable.

Like they can have a haunted tea tin/tea brick/tea bag, then a tea cup, then Polteageist.

I guess they could have a tea set with multiple Polteageists.

They've done it before. (Klinklang, Magneton etc)

This makes me miss the days when CoroCoro was still a major news source, and people would put a ton of effort into making fake scans. Some of them were very badly done, most were good but had mistakes when you looked closer, but then some were incredibly convincing to the point where no one really knew until CoroCoro actually released.
Now we just have posts from 4-chan.

God I sound like such an old man. "Back in mah day, people put EFFORT into their leaks."
This is bringing me back to the Korechu leak back in the DP pre-release era. Back when Serebii used to cover leaks.

Roselia :p

just kidding
DEAD! LMAO

I could see it going Teacup > Teapot > Tea Set (pot and cups). I'd love that. We at least know it's Teacup > Teapot though.

Edit: posted right after Dizzard! Glad to know I'm not the only one thinking it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom