• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would love to see a final evolution like that. Not too humanoid, not overdesigned. It doesn’t really strike me as elegant or feminine though. Seems more cool/sleek to me. I hope Intelleon looks okay. I’m afraid with the spy theme he’ll end up very humanoid and/or overdesigned. Greninja did a good job of incorporating a ninja theme without being too much of either of those things (in my opinion), so hopefully we’ll get a design that does the same for Intelleon.

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
I think the last two gen both offered a masculine final starter, one feminine, and one neutral.

I’m not sure on this one based on the starters, but to be fair, I didn’t expect one based on the starters in Gen 7, especially from Popplio.
This is actually one of my fears. Incinaroar and Primarina were both too much. And there really was no way to tell based on how their first firms looked. I was actually team Litten, though I liked rowlet well enough.

But once I saw what incinaroar looked like it was team rowlet all the way.

Nothing wrong with disignes that are a little more masculine or feminine then normal but I would really rather not be bathed in testosterone or estrogen please and thank you.

But boy was I glad Desidueye existed in gen 7 or I would have had to go starter less.

My hope is gen 8 doesn't have overly gendered designs as the starter final evolutions. But if I have to jump teams again I will.

Reaction score
I feel like people who post the fake Sobble evolution that looks like the Loch Ness Monster are being disrespectful because they probably know
that the image contains the Japanese word for "piss"
And how could someone do that?

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
I feel like people who post the fake Sobble evolution that looks like the Loch Ness Monster are being disrespectful because they probably know
that the image contains the Japanese word for "piss"
And how could someone do that?
Cursing? On my Christian Internet? It's more likely than you think.

Jokes aside, I had no idea that that leak had a curse word in it. Honestly I think the majority of people posting it don't know either.

Reaction score
Cursing? On my Christian Internet? It's more likely than you think.

Jokes aside, I had no idea that that leak had a curse word in it. Honestly I think the majority of people posting it don't know either.
At this point, once I learn Japanese I feel I will end up using that skill more to debunk fake leaks than for anything else. I mean, aside from playing obscure games, I don't know what other use I will have for Japanese.

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
At this point, once I learn Japanese I feel I will end up using that skill more to debunk fake leaks than for anything else. I mean, aside from playing obscure games, I don't know what other use I will have for Japanese.
I know a bit of japanese, but not enough to do that

This fusion is ugly and I love it
Reaction score
Here's the only Japanese I know:
Usagi (Rabbit)
Ryu (Dragon)
Ko (Child)
Sarutobi (Monkey Jump)

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
Japanese Lessons with Munchlax:
Uso: Lie
Watashi: I (in female context)
Hai: Yes
Itte: say it, passed away, sound you make when you're suffering

Reaction score
Those fakes were quite ugly I must say.

Especially the Grookey evolution; why does it only have three toes on each foot?

Reaction score
Given that greninja was, well, a ninja, couldn't intellion be som form of medieval rogue or pirate as a contrast? (there's a heavily overlap between medieval rogue/assassin and spy.)

Also, personally, I don't think Grookey's evolution would be ape-like. I find more kinship with Lemures and standard monkeys over true apes in his design.

Reaction score
Given that greninja was, well, a ninja, couldn't intellion be som form of medieval rogue or pirate as a contrast? (there's a heavily overlap between medieval rogue/assassin and spy.)

Also, personally, I don't think Grookey's evolution would be ape-like. I find more kinship with Lemures and standard monkeys over true apes in his design.
I would love to believe that. Unfortunately we know it’s going to be a gorilla compliments Affleck. I really wanted a lemur like one too :/ or a tamarin

Status
Not open for further replies.