• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone remember "Cardguy" - the one who claimed to be a card designer, and to know some Pokémon that they drew?

They made a second thread, and eventually confessed they faked it.
Cardguy said:
Sorry for the delay here. Show's over, they're all fake if it wasn't obvious.

I'd like to say thanks to anyone who liked my obviously fake designs, I do appreciate hearing some comments that they looked "real" and something GF would do.

I only made these solely for just some entertainment and see how far I could go, given the responses to this. And I just simply wanted to make the leak "season" more fun for everyone, since I haven't seen much of it compared to previous gens. And I was just simply surprised by the amount of attention these got, as I expected most anons to dismiss these shoddy drawings made with a mouse. But I can understand that some of you guys are upset that these are already fake. I've felt it too in the past, but it's a good lesson to learn from.

And about that party pooper. I hope that you're happy about the fact that you ruined the mood for everyone else by bringing the drama from the long gone past in, which you clearly haven't let that go.

So what does this tell us? Exactly, my bet on the Wengedex being legit isn't lost yet! lol

Pre-ordered the SwSh strategy guide and the date of release is just what I would’ve thought. It comes out on the 22nd November, a week after the game, as if they want this to be your first experience Pokémon game, discovering and evolving new and exciting Pokémon for yourself.

Pre-ordered the SwSh strategy guide and the date of release is just what I would’ve thought. It comes out on the 22nd November, a week after the game, as if they want this to be your first experience Pokémon game, discovering and evolving new and exciting Pokémon for yourself.
Isn't that... kind of typical for strategy guides, though?

All of this new direction GF is going is probably to do with us being in the Reiwa Era instead of the Heisei Era that ended in May.
What does that have to do with anything..?

Also, has TPCi specifically stated that they're purposefully delaying the release of the guide? It could just be a publishing issue causing it for all we know.

What does that have to do with anything..?

Also, has TPCi specifically stated that they're purposefully delaying the release of the guide? It could just be a publishing issue causing it for all we know.
whether or not, it still very clever on their part that they do not wish for the game to get spoiled.

whether or not, it still very clever on their part that they do not wish for the game to get spoiled.
I mean, if I'm right, it wouldn't be clever... It would just be a happy accident for those who want the guide books, but also want to experience the game blind.

It doesn't help when I don't have the place names from within the game so to help fill in Galar's page in the ''Pokemon World in relation to the real world'' article. The bases are in the edits, but the names of the places in Galar have placeholder names/descriptions until then.

I think it sucks that they are delaying the guide, and it’s not a publishing thing because gamestop is getting them on the 18th. Which I wish I was, but I got a really good deal and am getting the collectors version for $27. I hate the idea of waiting for it though.

I wouldn't put too much faith in the second cardguy thread. The "cardguy" there has a different tripcode. It could be an impersonator.

Plus, calling them "obviously fake" and the fake apologetic tone scream "troll impersonating original cardguy" to me.

Ahh that's right, we live in a world where the admission of being fake can be just as fake at the original leak. I hate 4 chan.

Another rumor has emerged, but its not worth covering, since its an obvious fake (Says Galarian Forms for Rowlet and Vullaby lines, who are funnily enough already confirmed in regular form and Galarian form for Silvally, which is obviously not gonna happen, because its whole gimmick is changing the types via the Memory discs).

A friend mentioned seeing that leak and another one. Didn't take a screenshot of either so I had to hunt the other one down... Yay for going to 4chan...

Honestly... Not interesting at all, as it also piggybacks off of other "leaks" we've seen before.
Regardless, I really hope that it's fake if for the fact that I don't want Grookey to evolve into a Grass/Fighting-type...

Attachments

• directleak.png
    directleak.png
    363.1 KB · Views: 116
A friend mentioned seeing that leak and another one. Didn't take a screenshot of either so I had to hunt the other one down... Yay for going to 4chan...

Honestly... Not interesting at all, as it also piggybacks off of other "leaks" we've seen before.
Regardless, I really hope that it's fake if for the fact that I don't want Grookey to evolve into a Grass/Fighting-type...

yawn

It's just blatant piggybacking on common speculation and fan wishes, with some unexpected tossed in to distance itself from the plethora of other fake leaks.

yawn

It's just blatant piggybacking on common speculation and fan wishes, with some unexpected tossed in to distance itself from the plethora of other fake leaks.
Yup, it's all so uninspired... Like, if we're going to be getting fakes, can people at least make them more interesting??
How many times do we have to hear about Ledian and Stantler getting evolutions, and there being Dragon and Steel eeveelutions before people realize it's getting old..? (=_=) ' ' '

Last edited:

Its fake. Makes no sense whatsoever that Zacian is Steel/Fighting and Zamazenta is Pure Steel, making Zacian SE against the Shield Legendary, while the Shield legendary isn't SE against Zacian (Sword and Shield should be neutral or SE against eachother). Making only one SE (In this case Sword), makes Shield pointless as a legendary.
At this point, i doubt we get new Eeveelutions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom