• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swore a leak mentioned that the hill markings were supposed to be Eternatus, must've been fake though.

However, it does seem to fit that position as third legendaries commonly appear... after the first two.
You're forgetting about Meteordyna, who makes far more sense to be that hill drawing. Hence why I am sure that that one can't be Eternatus and thus... our third member of the trio is either missing or in the wrong place.

Last edited:
I don't see anything about Meteordyna here. However, Meteordyna could be a Mythical and it ends after the box legend trio.

I don't see anything about Meteordyna here. However, Meteordyna could be a Mythical and it ends after the box legend trio.
Would be the first time a mythical actually got lore closely tied into the region, considering its name very heavily implies a connection with Dynamax... I don't think it's a mythical.

Actually I guess I'm forgetting Arceus. Meteordyna, the next Arceus.

Would be the first time a mythical actually got lore closely tied into the region, considering its name very heavily implies a connection with Dynamax... I don't think it's a mythical.
It's not the first. There was Arceus.

i mean, Scorbunny3 contradicts that one leak that has been accurate so far so.....fake.
I already stated that the credible leak doesn't say anything about the typing of Scorbunny's final state. Being Electric-type and looking like a Fighting-type aren't mutually exclusive. Although, this leak does give 4 Pokemon the Fire-Electric typing, so this is most likely fake.

I already stated that the credible leak doesn't say anything about the typing of Scorbunny's final state. Being Electric-type and looking like a Fighting-type aren't mutually exclusive. Although, this leak does give 4 Pokemon the Fire-Electric typing, so this is most likely fake.
Haha... think the leaker really wants a Fire/Electric-type or something? XD

In the Japanese Trailer you see Grookey going up against a Rloycoly, Scorbunny a Yamper and Sobble a Dureladon. Someone said that maybe this is hinting to the starter's evolution like... Grass/Rock, Fire/Electric and Water/Steel or Water/Dragon.

In the Japanese Trailer you see Grookey going up against a Rloycoly, Scorbunny a Yamper and Sobble a Dureladon. Someone said that maybe this is hinting to the starter's evolution like... Grass/Rock, Fire/Electric and Water/Steel or Water/Dragon.
However, I don't see Sobble becoming a spy-like Pokemon with either of those typings.

However, I don't see Sobble becoming a spy-like Pokemon with either of those typings.
If Sobble evolves into a dragon type then either Grookey or Scorbunny have to evolve into a fairy type to keep him in check. Water/Dragon is one of the best type combos in the game.

Wonders, if the idea is stone(close to nature) to metal working (steel and you use water) to electricity (modern). Fire and lightening are both a type of light. Just throwing ideas.
Editing: Stone Age Iron Age Modern Age or maybe a play on "enlightenment"

Last edited:
If Scorbunny is described of being a fighter as the leak describes, then I can well imagine a lightning fast kicker.

Not sure the a pun is enough to justify typing. Unless Scorbunny shows any sign of being able to manipulate electricity in some manner, I feel Fire/Electric is but a dream for now. With Fire/Fighting seeming like a better fit as time passes.

If Sobble evolves into a dragon type then either Grookey or Scorbunny have to evolve into a fairy type to keep him in check. Water/Dragon is one of the best type combos in the game.
i mean, Chestnaught being part Fighting did little to stop Greninja. that and Gen 7's starters where Game Freak pretty much said whatever with their secondary typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom