• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit rough around the edges when we discussed it, anyway, I wonder what will happen with Galarian Ponyta; will it have a regional evolution or nah?
probably not, considering we heard rapidash's cry at the end of the glimwood tangle stream. And unlike linoone, rapidash has a fairly high base stat total, so it's unlikely it will evolve further.

Last edited:
Seen some of the newer leaks. Wow, someone got the guidebook and went in overdrive and started posting pictures. Not going to make a entire summary because people have likely already discussed them to death by now, but ultimately to me, from what I have seen, I think they are pretty cool looking, especially that Gigantamaxed fire mountain demon turtle thing. Eternatus also looks....funky. Definitely evil looking.

As for the starter evolutions, I just saw the third evo of Scorbunny. As people had already guessed/speculated a lot, it looks like a soccerplayer, and actually looks alright to me. It gives me Infernape vibes as it seems to be the smallest final evo of the three Galar Starters and is pretty straight forward. Still going with Grookey though. That monkey hasn't failed me, but Scorbunny's third isn't awful as well. But Intelleon....yeah, no, still bad, still awful, and can drown in a lake for all I care.

Too bad they are all mono-type, and of course, Grookey's evo which I find the coolest, has the most weaknesses. Oh well, can't have it all.

Now I really want to know who the Pesudo Legendary is going to be? Is it going to be that Poison/Electric thing, or something else?

Moreover, for the love of heaven, I want to know the typings for the Legendaries, so I can either gloat to everyone about my guesses being right, or be sad knowing I had it at the wrong end (that is if the mono type or type combinations I suggested aren't used at all)

Last edited:
Giga eternatus looks like the boss from kingdom hearts

Respectful Discussion & Intersite Drama
Hey everyone,

We realize the discussion has moved on by now, but it's really not necessary to comment on how "gay" or not a Pokemon is. Secondly, please don't bring intersite drama here. It's really not relevant nor necessary. Instances of the such will be deleted with possible warnings.

This is a reminder to keep discussion respectful and relevant.

Thanks for reading,

- VG Staff

I was browsing through the leak thread on resetera.

Apparently the leaker has vouched for Intelleon saying it looks better in motion and that the still image doesn't do it justice.

It gives me some hope at least.
To be clear, he said it looks Better in different shots, because he has the game guide, not the review copy of the game.

Well, things have moved along quickly. I don’t have much time right now, so I’ll tell this one thing: I quite like Scorbunny3/Cinderace.

Sure, it tries a tad too much to channel Lucario’s spirit with those boxers-shaped hips and it could have looked a bit more “finale”, but it’s still a cool design imo. It makes me glad that I had hopped on Team Scorbunny from the get-go. :3

also: i really like rillaboom/grookey3 the most. this shouldn't come as a huge surprise given i was mostly already settled on grookey no matter what, but i was actually concerned about how the final evo would look. people had understandably legitimate concerns about how a gorilla design would look, but i think in the grand scheme of things rillaboom's design strikes mostly the right chords. im also curious to see how it is in motion. o:

Lmao Omg......... Cinderace is probably my all time most hated Pokemon design... ever.

I mean.. I never liked Scorbunny's design to begin with (It was always Grookey and Sobble I loved) but.. really? lol.

It looks like a character that got cut from Winnie the Pooh. It's really REALLY bad. Like rented library school book art bad.

Before more leaks start jumping out again, I’ll speak my opinions on some of what we’ve seen so far.

For Grooky’s final evolution that leaked, if that turns out to be real, then it looks better than I would have expected. In my mind, whenever I attempted to imagine a gorilla, I always pictured a gorilla with a rather large, round belly for some reason, and mostly sitting down in order to play it’s drum. I never could have imagined anything more appealing than that, so if this leak is the real deal, I’m fine with it.

As for Intelleon, I’m also fine with it’s design. Nothing too special, but I don’t dislike the design.

Scorbunny’s final evolution is what I’m mostly interested in, as the fire type is my favourite of the 3. If the leak is true, then I’m mostly happy with the design. It looks pretty basic and simple, but I’m okay with that, and is a Pokémon I could potentially use throughout my whole play through, instead of sending it straight to the PC box.

That new fox Pokémon looks good, particularly the first evolution. Hopefully the shiny form looks as good as the fake blue that was shown to us. So far, I’m quite satisfied with the designs of the new Pokémon so far, and now I hope we get some Dragons leaked soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom