• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah! I guessed Cinderace's name, haha!

That said I really love that Snake Pokemon, think I'll capture it and use it on my team for sure! That said, surprised we haven't gotten any new characters at all?

I mean, Scorbunny and Grookey already have the sports and music theme...

And you can make a case about Sobble's tears > drama.

Yeah, but thats the thing: Aside from Scorbunny, Grookey and Sobble don't scream monotype and if you think about it: It doesn't make sense either taking in mind the Music theme for Grookey, you would thing its either Rock, Fairy, Psychic or Normal and for Sobble, whether its Spy or Drama theme, Pure Water doesn't make sense for the former, since that leans more towards Ghost or Psychic (Possibly Dark) and going off the Sobble tears description, Poison also fits for it.
Scorbunny can go either way: Pure Fire, Fire/Electric, Fire/Steel, Fire/Ground/ Fire/Fighting. I just don't see it with Sobble and Grookey the way i see mono type with Scorbunny.

A few weeks ago I mentioned Scorbunny's plaster/bandaid and that it's feet made clunking sounds on the metal cog it ran across in the original trailer.

^ Somebody explain to me how ANY of what Scorbunny's original concept appears to be, has taken form in Cinderace? Unless the bandaid became the shorts and somebody amputated it's feet, it screaaams fake. But believable because it's come amongst the others (albeit the last one we saw which is why I'm still skeptical).

Grookey3 and Sobble3 appear to have evolved nicely and get a lot of their "original concept" still. Cinderace is entirely outofplace imo (lol see what I did there).

Another red flag concerning the guidebook: Why don't they show us a Pokemon that is already revealed and its evolution? That ups the credibility.
They showed Rolycoly evolution: They can say as such, but if they don't show Rolycoly itself i don't buy that.
Another thing: They only show us the typings from the starter mons, not for the other mons.

How many new Pokèmon do you think are still not revealed? There are people online thinking that with the leaks and all we might've been missing just a dozen more new ones, plus regional forms.
I actually thing that there might be more then that in regards of new ones, but we'll see.

Another red flag concerning the guidebook: Why don't they show us a Pokemon that is already revealed and its evolution? That ups the credibility.
They showed Rolycoly evolution: They can say as such, but if they don't show Rolycoly itself i don't buy that.
Another thing: They only show us the typings from the starter mons, not for the other mons.
Because it was in the Gigantamax section.

I mean this in a playful and loving way, but it’s kind of funny seeing people in denial over this. If these leaks are fake, it may be one of the most well-orchestrated, sophisticated and coordinated hoaxes in gaming history. This is about the Pokémon equivalent of saying we didn’t land on the moon because the lighting looks off.

Which is a problem, since if you have acces to the gigantamax section, you also have acces to the non-forms, so to up the credibility, show those before showing the Gigamax.
We've had vaguer (true) leaks in the past; I don't think this one is fake. It's too great a magnitude to fake this.

Originally I thought this guy was a rattlesnake, but looking more closely it’s clearly a boa constrictor lol though it has the Poison type for some reason. Even the colors and pattern, which is what made me think rattler, are found on boa constrictors. I’m curious to see how it moves in the overworld.

The baby fox is super cute, and I love it’s campfire tail. I’m a little disappointed with the evolution because of the mustache and the fact that it looks a little generic compared to its pre-evo, but I’m glad we finally have a real fox fully-evolved Pokémon.

to be fair Decidueye has a similar number of weaknesses despite being dual-typed (and an interesting, unique starter type to boot!). didn't stop it from being cool to me =P

That is true. Looking at Rillaboom's design, he looks to be slow, yet sturdy, so maybe his defensive stats are good enough to compensate for the weaknesses in exchange for low speed. That and he obviously will get to learn things like Rock Slide which takes off about four weaknesses to Grass alone. Earthquake is likely another move he could learn to get rid of pesky Poison types.

How many new Pokèmon do you think are still not revealed? There are people online thinking that with the leaks and all we might've been missing just a dozen more new ones, plus regional forms.
I actually thing that there might be more then that in regards of new ones, but we'll see.

I figure we still have fair number of new Pokemon to be revealed.

The reason I'm thinking this way is that the guide book leaker is clearly not showing everything. He showed off that weird apple honey gigantamax which seems to be based off a new Pokemon (not the snakes) because you can see it obscured in the top right corner of the page.

As for the other leaker, they're just playing through the game. To begin with they don't seem that eager to post pictures of new Pokemon we already know the existance of (Corviknight. Drednaw, Alcremie, Polteageist pre-evos, at least some of them are bound to be early game) plus it's hard to imagine they haven't encountered Greedunt/Skwovet yet. That's not to mention they don't seem like they want to post pictures of new Pokemon seen in battle.

On top of all that there's the possibility of there being new Pokemon similar to Mareanie or Dhelmise, both are Pokemon that could be easily missed during a playthrough. (especially if they're rushing through trying to evolve their starter)

Edit: Also we haven't seen a single ice type yet. It's hard to imagine a region based on Hawaii having a new ice type and not a region based on the UK.

Last edited:
Are there no more leaks??? I need them to stay alive!!! I want to see new ice types and G-Rapidash!!!!

Makes you wonder why was GF marketing the games with the meh pokemon so far? The leaked ones are way more interesting!!!!

My team so far:
The glorious Gorrilla
The amazing fox
G-Rapidash

Still awaiting my ice types!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom