• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is that my Yamper evo?! Is that my boy?! Oh my goodness he shaped like a Pitbull I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!
Again, I don't like it. I was expecting the greyhound-looking thing we saw on the side of the stadium. I think that would look way cooler. Unless, it has split evos.

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Please, please, please, don't let it be another Lycanroc situation where I love the design but hate the moveset.
If the purple Dino is three stages and electric/poison I might take it before Boltound, but the latter looks quite nice to me, so I’ll definitely train one, and hope it has a decent moveset.

Reaction score
If the purple Dino is three stages and electric/poison I might take it before Boltound, but the latter looks quite nice to me, so I’ll definitely train one, and hope it has a decent moveset.
Yeah, but I'm not that fond of purple dino.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Again, I don't like it. I was expecting the greyhound-looking thing we saw on the side of the stadium. I think that would look way cooler. Unless, it has split evos.
That is the greyhound thing... unfortunately... -cringe-

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm not that fond of purple dino.
Gotcha. I like it for now, and on parity of design/movesets I prefer three stages Pokémon, as I like having them grow and evolve multiple times, and it appears he could be one.

Boltound looks really cool in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.