• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best defense is a good defense
Reaction score
Rolycoly's evo is out!!!! It's middle and final stage look very weird

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Is it still the eyes, or something else?
It does look quite different from the one in the stadium, though.
The eyes, yeah, and that the design makes it look like it's wearing a skin-tight superhero suit. Really disappointed.

If you note the features, though, the tail, ears and spikes along the back match up to the silhouette.

Reaction score
Omg I just saw the new leaks and I am in love with Wooloo’s evolution. Impidim’s evolution look nice too but I was expecting something different .. with wings

Reaction score
I think it's the change from Rolycolys 1 orange eye to suddenly having 2 normal ones

Reaction score
Well, with Rolycoly's evos I guess it was expected I would feel neutral about them. Then again, the only Rock Pokémon that I actually love is Lycanroc so my expectations were not that high.

Highly Explosive
Reaction score

Looks a bit off on the eyes for both. The spot where the coals for furnace Rhyperior Rolycoly3 and the faceplate is little off too. Maybe it's just me.

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Well, with Rolycoly's evos I guess it was expected I would feel neutral about them. Then again, the only Rock Pokémon that I actually love is Lycanroc so my expectations were not that high.
I mean, they don’t even look rock, so I can see your point.

I still like it, but I expected a bit more based on the first stage and the Gigantamax.

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Rolycoly you had so much potential. Wellp, marking you off the potential team member list for future playthroughs.

For now though I will try to draw art of my new dog friend. I might have officially found my favorite for this generation. Unless we get some amazing new cat Pokemon or a blue jay Pokemon I don't think anything is going to be able to compare to this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.