• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well hmm that’s not really what I wanted from Rolycoly’s evo. And the Giga form looked so cool too! Wish there was a little more of it in the final stage. Maybe it’s just the model and I’ll like the art.

(Agent of) SHIELD
Reaction score
I reallllly hope that Yamper Evo looks better from a different direction. It's head looks so big and all that black makes it's head look strangely detached or something.

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, these are "leaked" 3D models which share a very similar face designs across evolution:

Meowths
Foxes
Snakes
Grookey 2
Impadimp 2 and 3
Wooloo 2
(Honorable mention: Sobble 2 looks like Treecko??)

It's strange that there are this many isn't it?

A person
Reaction score
I looked away while playing Let's Go and the thing I was waiting for leaked, so I'm late, but...

OH MY GOSH YAMPER'S EVO I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE IS DEFINITELY GOING ON MY TEAM YEEESS

Rolycoly's evos are cool too, not in love but it's cool.

Any news on eevee yet? Yes I will continue to hope until we know absolutely everything so don’t say there is no way. I just want a simple yes or no please.
I feel that so much. I want at least one new one so badly but I feel like it's less and less likely but maybe.... :cry:

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Huh, so it's a three-stage 'mon? Thinking about it, I guess it's the Geodude/Roggenrola of the region. I'm iffy about it, but I can see why people would like it!
It also has the coolest Gigantamaz form... >_>
Yep, it is, although I think it’ll be Fire as well.

Coordinator
Reaction score
Dog Pokemon bore me to tears so I have no thoughts on Yamper2. Impidimp's and Rolycoly's evolutions on the other hand are all absolutely delightful! More like those, please!

honk honk
Reaction score
View attachment 127472View attachment 127473

Looks a bit off on the eyes for both. The spot where the coals for furnace Rhyperior Rolycoly3 and the faceplate is little off too. Maybe it's just me.
The eyes seem... off. Especially the second one's. It seems to also go from wheel > wagon > rhyperior thing, which is also very odd to me. Why not keep the rolling cart theme?

I'll admit I'm slightly disappointed, but I still like it, weirdly enough.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
I think it's the change from Rolycolys 1 orange eye to suddenly having 2 normal ones
Roggenrolla's ear hole multiplies when it evolves. Making it look like it gains an eye.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Roggenrolla's ear hole multiplies when it evolves. Making it look like it gains an eye.
They still retain the style of the original ear. On the other hand, Rolycoly goes from orange sclera to white sclera which is a bit more jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.