• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Well, at least if I’ll go with shield, Corviknight and Rapidash wouldn’t clash for a sport on my team. XD

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
It's still a pretty horse though~ <3

Also I'm pretty sure I fought that lava rock monster at the end of Monster Hunter World. <3 I know what I'm naming miiiiiine~

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
Yeah but they aren't as jarring.
They still retain the style of the original ear. On the other hand, Rolycoly goes from orange sclera to white sclera which is a bit more jarring.
True.

I mean neither of them look like the Gigantamax version that was leaked earlier either. That thing looked like some Centralia turtle or somethings.

Reaction score
The eyes seem... off. Especially the second one's. It seems to also go from wheel > wagon > rhyperior thing, which is also very odd to me.

I'll admit I'm slightly disappointed, but I still like it, weirdly enough.
I am not sure at this point that there is even any context for where today's 3D model "leaks" are coming from.
The eyes and faces are strange on all of them from the very first ones leaked yesterday, which would be the hardest to get right for fan artists trying to make fake models and textures! They would be more believable had we not seen so many official ones revealed so far.

Reaction score
galarian rapidash is the first design this gen since alcreamie i legit don't really like ;-;

Reaction score
What do you think of Impidim’s evolution like? We needed a scary fairy Pokémon and we got one finally. :) I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.